EDD Sept 20th bump buddies wanted!

Grats to Em1991 who brought forth Amelia Maisie Alice on October 5th, weighing in at 8 lbs 11 oz!

Grats to YoungNImum, whose :yellow: bump turned :blue: when she gave birth to Maurice David Robert on October 4th! Maurice weighed in at 8 lbs 9 oz and 21 in long.

Grats also to oboeverity, who had her son (I think) on September 25th weighing in at 7 lbs 2 oz.

And to jojo_b, who had a VBAC for Frankie on September 15th, him weighing in at 7 lbs 11 oz.

Grats to Christy21, whose :yellow: bump turned :pink: when Phoebe Mia was born on October 5th, weighing in at 10 lbs 9 oz (our second biggest baby so far). Sounds like the delivery was a little scary. Wishing you a fast recovery, hon.

So far we've had 8 boys and 8 girls born.

I hope this is my second-to-last update on this thread.

My stalking shows that rihanna had her baby, and it was a girl weighing 8 lbs 7 oz. On Sept. 27, she said her induction was scheduled for the next day, so I'm guessing baby was born Sept. 28-29. Congratulations to her!

The following people have not logged onto BnB in more than 2 months, so I've given up on getting a final update from them:

NellaB :blue:
bump_wanted :pink:
Maybebub :pink:
Penguins58 :yellow:
tomato :yellow:
MRV :yellow:

I'm sending PM's to the remaining three members of the thread:

TracyMol :blue: (Update: Sept. 4, [Name??], 6 lbs 14 oz, 19.3 in)
Baby Birds 12 :blue::pink:
Joeswife :pink:

If they respond, I'll update. Otherwise, this is my last update. Thanks everyone for keeping company for the past year. I'm guessing there could very well be a new "EDD Sept. 20" thread for 2014 popping up soon.

allforthegirl, how is your rainbow pregnancy going? Your ticker says you're 35 weeks. Hope you have a healthy delivery soon!

Yup I am getting there!! I am feeling more uncomfortable but that is we have to do for our LO!! Other wise we are doing well!! Can't wait to meet my little man!!

Hope all is well with you ladies and your LO's!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->