EDD Sept 20th bump buddies wanted!

yayyy so many of us!! im exhausted, and very grumpy .. feel sorry for my poor fiancé :( im nervous to phone my doctor because I haven't missed my period yet .. feel very bloated and kind of lost my appetite a little .. hope everyone's keepin good! x

Wow welcome everyone!! A couple of you I recognize from TTC forum!! Good to see you!!

Talking about names, we already picked out a girls name. Seraphina, a name for an angel!! Which I feel what she will be/is!!:angel:

I will be calling the doctor's office sometime next week to set up an appointment. Probably won't have my first appointment for another month or so I'm guessing. With DD they told me unless you are bleeding, they don't do a first prenatal until 8-12 weeks. My first appointment for her was at 12 weeks. So I assume it'll be the same this time around.

We've had our names picked for a couple years now. :haha: If it's a girl her name will be Ellyson Lana (middle name is DH's mom's name). If it's a boy we decided on Robert John (Robert after his grandpa who passed away a few years ago and after my Dad, middle name John for his Dad).

Hello everyone! Ime due sept 20 aswell, i am so exitied! I found out yesterday morning, i was shaking and sweating when i saw two lines! :) i had a docters apptment booked anyway for tomorrow, for a different reason but now i am thinking what the hell may aswell use it! How exiting for us all!!

i really don't know about names .. we really like Sophie & Jack, will probs change our mind a million times! im due to get a scan around 8-9 weeks so that will be the middle of February which isn't too long to wait .. im so nervous about everything this time :( x

Love hearing the names:thumbup: wantabelly I am definitely going to try that test. I will let you know what the results are...Chinese birth chart says girl. On all my other kids, it was right so we shall see.

Emma....I completely understand! Everything is making me nervous this time. I almost didn't want to put a ticker up...was scared I was jinxing myself!

If ours is a girl the name will be Lainee no middle picked yet. Probably something that starts with C. If a boy Benjamin Allen. Our son is Aleksander Joseph Joseph after hubby's late uncle. And Allen will be after my uncle who's not doing so good. If it's a girl I want a C middle name because hubby's first name starts with J and mine C. We just cannot agree on one like usual.

If its a girl her name will be Londyn and if its a boy we can't decide but I think maybe Behr.......... I tried the test and it says :blue: That would be so wonderful if its right!! ;)

agreeksmom: that is totally understandable. I have been quite vocal about our chosen names. We chose them about 2 years ago while we still were very much trying to avoid. But I've been thinking about it since my DD was a year old (i had major baby fever for 3 years despite trying to avoid nearly 2.5 of those years)

I'm to afraid to announce names till 12 weeks

It is ok if you don't want to. There is nothing wrong with that!! I am sure that when you do you will have the best names picked out!

All the other ladies, those are great choices.

Hey ladies, how about some Q&A to get to know one another better?

1. What day did you get your BFP? How many DPO were you?
2. Are you hoping for a :blue: or a :pink:? Or maybe you're really ambitious and you hope it's, :twinboys:, :twingirls:, :oneofeach:??
3. Will you be learning baby's sex early, or staying team :yellow:?
4. How old are you? What # is this for you?
5. Have you had any pregnancy symptoms so far?
6. Have you announced your pregnancy to friends and family yet? If not, when do you plan on telling?
7. Do you have baby names picked out yet, and if so, do you want to share?
8. How do you feel about this pregnancy?

I'm looking forward to reading everyone's answers. :flower:

My answers to my own Q&A:

I got my first BFP on 1/9/2013, and I was 12 DPO. Tested negative at 9 DPO, btw.

2. Are you hoping for a :blue: or a :pink:? Or maybe you're really ambitious and you hope it's, :twinboys:, :twingirls:, :oneofeach:??

I would be ever-so-happy with a baby of either sex, but DH wants :blue:, so we decided to use the Shettles method to try and sway for that. Every time I ask DD what she wants, she enthusiastically says, "BOTH!" I'd never want a twins pregnancy, but on the rare chance that this happens to me, I hope I get fraternal :oneofeach:. If I prod her enough, DD admits that if I can only have one, she wants :pink:.

Team :yellow:!

I am 30, I'll be 31 this week on the 17th, and this will be baby #2 for me.

I have had cramps, a pinching/tightening sensation in my abdomen, fatigue, nausea, disrupted sleep, fulller & heavier breasts, and back pain. I didn't have symptoms this early with #1, so I think I am experiencing the so-called "warmed-up effect."

6. Have you announced your pregnancy to friends and family yet? If not, when do you plan on telling?

No. Only a select group of people who can keep my secret and pray for me knows about my pregnancy. I don't plan on announcing my pregnancy to the public or even to other relatives until I'm showing. I may not tell distant relatives until late in the second trimester.

It will be Evelyn Ivy if it's a girl and Serge Constantine if it's a boy. In either case, we plan to use the middle name as the primary name, so it will be Ivy or Constantine. We've had these names picked out for years.

I am excited but nervous. Terrified that it will turn into a very early miscarriage. We've waited so long for baby #2 and we really are ready to welcome another one into our family. None of my siblings or nieces or nephews or in-laws have a September birthday, so the prospect of a September baby is just perfect for me. And I really do like sapphire as a birthstone!

1. Either 15dpo or 12dpo.. it was Friday the 11th
2. :pink:! But twins runs on both sides of the family.
3. I want to know asap!
4. 25, 26 in March. This is #2
5. Tender boobs, nausea, fatigue, cramps, pulling, and gas (lol)
6. Most friends and some family. . We're waiting to tell hubbys brother since we're going up there this coming up weekend.
7. Lainee for a girl ( no middle name picked yet), Benjamin Allen for a boy.
8. Good! It's our last one regardless of boy or girl.

What a great idea!!
1. I got a very faint BFP on Jan 9th, I was 12DPO
2. I am going for pink! No twins! One will be good enough!
3. I will be finding out, I found out with the other 4 so no reason why not to now LOl
4. I am 33, and this is #5 for me.
5. lose of appetite, tiredness, and full BBs with pronounced veins.
6. I have not announced to family or friends, we plan on waiting until the gender reveal. May be a little tricky.
7. Yes I am pretty sure I am having a girl, those that know me on here know my story, or visit Positive vibe train on TTW, the name will be Seraphina
8. I am very excited about this pregnancy. But I am inpatient so i wish I was closer to the 20 week mark LOL

Can't wait to read everyone else's answers!

oh i love this idea!! :D

i got my BFP 10th January and I'm not sure what DPO I was as I don't chart, but I know it was CD24 :)

2. Are you hoping for a boy or a girl? Or maybe you're really ambitious and you hope it's twins ??

i honestly do not have a preference :) id be totally happy with either, having twins would be a huge shock though, to me that's just a miracle!

3. Will you be learning baby's sex early, or staying team yellow ?

will definitely be finding out baby's sex if possible. a surprise would be lovely but I don't think I could go my full pregnancy not knowing!

im 20, will be 21 in march :) this is my second pregnancy, first was a miscarriage at 12 weeks sadly, but hoping this little one will stick around <3

ive been gettin really sores heads the last couple of days and feeling VERY tired, no sickness yet but it's still very early days :)

i have told my sister & her partner because we literally tell each other everything haha! will maybe tell certain family members after our 8 week scan and then tell others around 14 weeks :)

we really like the name Sophie for a girl & Jack for a boy, but I guess this will probably change as the pregnancy progresses.

I still feel like it is a dream, I'm very nervous due to a recent loss & can't help but think the same thing is going to happen again, im hoping this is our lucky bean though & it sticks :) ive only known for 3 days and feel like its totally dragging in already, i just want to know that everything is okay in there..

everyone else's replies are lovely! it's really nice gettin to know other people :) x

1. What day did you get your BFP? How many DPO were you? Jan 10 my bday! 2 days before period was due

2. Hoping for a girl but happy for just a baby
3. Will you be learning baby's sex early, or staying team ? TEAM YELLOW
4. How old are you? What # is this for you? 27 2nd baby 2 year old boy
5. Have you had any pregnancy symptoms so far? dizzy nauseous craving peeing alot
6. Have you announced your pregnancy to friends and family yet? If not, when do you plan on telling? told some friends parents
7. Do you have baby names picked out yet, and if so, do you want to share? names picked out but not saying (friend stole a name from me and named her daughter at the time i MC'd
8. How do you feel about this pregnancy? excited scaried BRING ON MORNING SICKNESS

What a great idea!
1. I found out on the 4th. Not sure how many DPO but one week before AF was due.
2. I don't really have a preference...already have two of each so just praying for a healthy one. Wait let me rephrase....praying for ONE healthy baby. My husband keeps teasing me saying "you're having twins"
3. I would like to say we are going to wait to find out since I have found out every time before, BUT knowing myself I won't be able to wait.
4. This will be number five for us.
5. Sore BBs, tired, and extremely HUNGRY! I seriously can NOT stop putting food in my mouth! I hope that slows down otherwise I will not be able to keep this a secret from people....any weight gain will make them wonder.
6. Only one other person besides my husband knows. Not sure when we are going to tell people....not ready for the negative backlash from family and there will definitely be some! I will probably tell work a lot sooner.
7. No names as of yet. But as soon as we come up with some I will be sharing to see what you ladies think!
8. I couldn't be happier about this pregnancy! Ready to experience everything again (and for the last time....really really the last time!)

Baby Birds 12 I hear you on the family thing!! I am going to get it from mine too! My mother thinks that we have enough children! I believe that she even said to me "don't you even think about it, you can not afford another child!" I was like who's business it that of yours? I have three with my passed husband, one with my DH now. I wanted to be able to give him another, I wanted to give him a princess!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->