EDD Sept 20th bump buddies wanted!

Baby Birds 12 I hear you on the family thing!! I am going to get it from mine too! My mother thinks that we have enough children! I believe that she even said to me "don't you even think about it, you can not afford another child!" I was like who's business it that of yours? I have three with my passed husband, one with my DH now. I wanted to be able to give him another, I wanted to give him a princess!

That is exactly what I'm talking about! Takes some of the excitement away when you hear negative comments like that! If I could, I wouldn't tell any of my family until after baby comes lol but I'm sure they will start noticing once I start showing. I think it's great you and your DH are expecting again...sending lots of :pink::dust: your way!!

1. What day did you get your BFP? How many DPO were you?
I found out on Thursday Jan. 10. (4 days ago) I was 9DPO when I got my FRER positive!

2. Are you hoping for a or a ? Or maybe you're really ambitious and you hope it's, , , ??
I know DH is hoping for a boy, but we will be happy with either one. As long as he/she is healthy that's what really matters. I'm not sure about the twins thing... :haha: If it were to happen I would still be happy but I think I might be a little fearful to be honest.

3. Will you be learning baby's sex early, or staying team ?
We will be finding out. I found out with DD for financial reasons and I found that I loved calling her by her name before she was born. Besides that, I'm impatient so I would just want to know.

4. How old are you? What # is this for you?
I am 26. This is my #2 (DH's first biological, but really his #2 as well). This is my third pregnancy. My first in Nov of 07 ended with a blighted ovum at 6 weeks.

5. Have you had any pregnancy symptoms so far?
Mild cramping, bodily exhaustion, always either hungry or nauseous. I noticed today that I'm a bit bloated in my belly area now too.... Yaaaaay.... Lol

6. Have you announced your pregnancy to friends and family yet? If not, when do you plan on telling?
No one but my DH and me. My sister is going to be angry with me, but I want to at least have a doctor's appointment before telling anyone. I'll probably tell family sometime in the 8-10 week range. I'll probably wait until I successfully make it to the second trimester before announcing it to everyone else.

7. Do you have baby names picked out yet, and if so, do you want to share?
Ellyson Lana or Robert John

8. How do you feel about this pregnancy?
I feel great! I'm so excited about it, but I'd like to fast forward through this first trimester. Always seems so nerve wracking during this time. Plus, DH knows I'm pregnant but it's not "real" for him yet, if you know what I mean. I think it'll hit him when he hears the heartbeat or sees the scan. Meanwhile, I'm sitting on cloud nine absolutely elated.... Despite the fact that I know what is coming...morning sickness, aching body, etc.... I say, bring it on! It's worth it!

Thanks everyone for their answers so far. It's fun to get to know more about you!

Hey, agreeksmom, what does your handle mean? Is DH/OH Greek? Are you?

:wave:
hey just wondering if anyone wants to wait this next 9 months out with me. This is not my first, I have tons of experience having four now, but I would like to have someone to go through this with. Want to join me?

We are planning on not telling anyone until the gender reveal. I have a very strong feeling this will be my girl. So with us having four boys now I think it would be a great way to tell everyone!!

Hi allforthegirl We were in the same thread in the 2 weeks wait forum :), i went to my gp today and she told me that my due date is also 20 Sept yeii! Well I actually will wait for Ob's confirmation because my last period was weird, spotted from the 14-16 of Jan and then the normal flow started the 17 but she counted from the 14 until the scan.

My scan is the 4 of February, can't wait.
And I had some blood test and will have the results tomorrow.
How are you feeling?

Oh I really pray fro you to be a girl!
I sense this is a boy, i actually dreamt that i was prgnant with a boy 2 days before testing,

Excellent idea :).

I tested the 12/01/13, I am not sure but I think I was 12 dpo.

2. Are you hoping for boy or girl? Or maybe you're really ambitious and you hope it's, , , ??
DH wants boy and I think I more inclined to girl but would love boy as well.

Definitely as early as we can, we are so impatient,

I am 30, and this is my #1.

Only on and off mild cramps and pinching. And very distracted as well! Today I was going to work and went in the opposite side and realise like 4 blocks away from my home that i was going somewhere else.

6. Have you announced your pregnancy to friends and family yet? If not, when do you plan on telling?
3 close friends that lives in different countries and ou immediate family (parents and brothers/sisters).

Not sure jet.

Uff so excited happy emotional i can' t believe it! Amazing feeling. :happydance:

Maybebub yes I remember you :wave: Welcome!! I will be going to the Dr office tomorrow to get the blood test, and whatever else. I am not sure if this doc will take me. As my Dr left and now I don't have a reg one. Plus since I am hoping to use a midwife he may just leave me to them. But I haven't been able to get a hold of them. I guess I will have to call them again and leave a different message other than please call me back LOL

I tested on Friday and got by BFP at 11 dpo.

2. Are you hoping for boy or girl? Or maybe you're really ambitious and you hope it's twins ??
My father is a twin so I'd really love to have twins but realistically that probably won't happen. I don't mind if its a boy or a girl. SO would probably like a boy.

3. Will you be learning baby's sex early, or staying team yellow?
I'm not sure yet! Think I'll want to know nearer the time but there are very few surprises left in life so we might wait!!

I am 27, and this is my #1.

Only on and off mild cramps and sore boobs! Feeling very tired though.

Have told one close friend but that is it for the moment. Going to tell my mother soon though.

Not yet!

Happy!!! Really emotional at the moment.

:hi:
I also have a fun gender test for you all to try:

Put a teaspoon or two of baking soda in a glass and pee on it (yes, I said pee on it. I guess peeing on things isn't over yet) and if it fizzes up like a beer then its supposed to be a :blue: and if it doesn't then its supposed to be a :pink:

Let me know what ya'll get

in my cupboard I have bicarbonate of soda and baking powder...I'm no baker...which one do I use?!

:hi:
I also have a fun gender test for you all to try:

Put a teaspoon or two of baking soda in a glass and pee on it (yes, I said pee on it. I guess peeing on things isn't over yet) and if it fizzes up like a beer then its supposed to be a :blue: and if it doesn't then its supposed to be a :pink:

Let me know what ya'll get

in my cupboard I have bicarbonate of soda and baking powder...I'm no baker...which one do I use?!

Do you need to use FMU or does it matter?

Ok so I tried it.... well there was very little bubbling. Barely there. What does that mean?

Hi, my EDD is the 17th September. Today I am 5 weeks. Booked my first midwife appointment at the doctors. I will be in my 9th week on the 12th February :) can't wait!

Yesterday @ 11DPO :)

2. Are you hoping for a :blue: or a :pink:? Or maybe you're really ambitious and you hope it's, :twinboys:, :twingirls:, :oneofeach:

we would be happy with either but if I had to choose I would like a girl for my first

3. Will you be learning baby's sex early, or staying team :yellow:?

I'll be finding out ASAP!!! Too impatient

21 and baby no. 1 :)

nausea and bloating mainly and tiredness

no not yet just between us we are going to tell our family's after our 12 week scan. Take them for a meal and under each plate we will have a card saying 'hello nanny' etc... And a picture of the baby scan <3

yeah, a girl... Amelia Alice & a boy Callum :)

so happy and excited we both are <3

What a great starting point Proserpina.

12 dpo which was the 9th Feb
2. Are you hoping for a or a ? Or maybe you're really ambitious and you hope it's, , , ??
Pros to both, :blue: would give my son a brother to grow up with and :pink: would give us one of each.
Surprise all the way!
I am 28 and dh is 30. This will be my second child.
No symptoms other than a some twinges. Sickness didnt kick in till 6 weeks with my lo so bracing myself and stocking up on fuel reserves now!
We wont announce until we (hopefully) get to the 12 wk scan
Lots on the like list....Darcey, May, Lewis, Joey, Daniel, Eden, Elliot, Adele but no definates. A great name generator by the way is ...
www.nymbler.com - it lists names based on some of your favourites, it really worked for me and gave me names that i would consider

Content and happy. More relaxed this time around, i find im not dwelling so much on symtoms or lack of them. Having said that ive rushed to the loo a few times when i feel wet, thankfully thus far its cm.

Ok so I tried it.... well there was very little bubbling. Barely there. What does that mean?

Thats supposed to mean girl....... I am posting a pic of what happened when I did it so you have something to compare to.

Oh and its baking soda and FMU is recommended.......:thumbup:

Attachments

• 4 week BS test.jpg
    4 week BS test.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 1

Thats supposed to mean girl....... I am posting a pic of what happened when I did it so you have something to compare to.

Oh and its baking soda and FMU is recommended.......:thumbup:

Ha looks like a glass of larger....so your prediction is a boy
I will try it with baking soda....

I just booked my first OB appt with my Dr for Feb 6th...... I hope time passes fast this time! :thumbup: Anyone else have dates for their first appt?

Hi could I join too, it is so much nicer having ppl to wait it out with My EDD is 25th Sep. this is my second little monkey - I already have an 11&1/2 month old boy. H&H 9 months to all

Here are my answers

13th Jan I am not sure how many DPO I was as didn't use any OPK's etc

2. Are you hoping for boy or girl? Or maybe you're really ambitious and you hope it's, , , ??
I genuinely don't mind. I have a gorgeous little boy so it would be lovely to have a girl but I the midwife hands me another little boy I will be just as ecstatic :)

Nope we didn't with our first and I enjoyed the surprise

I am 30, and this is my #2

Constipated, gassy and a full feeling, exactly the same as last time round

Not told anyone yet but will tell my parents this week. Everyone else 12 weeks

A few from last one but keeping it a secret yet!

Soooooooooooo excited and over the moon :)

:hi: can I join? My EDD at this point is Sept. 26th

I think I was 12 DPO (either way it was Sun. Jan 13th)

I'd be happy with either!!

I really don't think I'll be able to wait

I am 28 and dh is 30, this is our first

Definitely trouble with sleep, extremely tired and bloating!!

We havn't told anyone yet, I would like to wait until 12 weeks but I'm not sure that I can be that patient. First appointment is tomorrow!!

Nothing yet!

Very excited and very nervous. Just want to get past first tri!!

Wow welcome ladies, we have great bunch of bump buddies! I love reading all your answers!!

WantaBelly Well mine didn't foam like that at all.....Will try again in the morning and see if anything is different.

Can I jump in? Think my EDD will be about 22nd September :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->