EDD Sept 20th bump buddies wanted!

30pkfr ~ Just saw your thread in the loss forums. I am so, so sorry for your loss. :hugs:

Grats to babyfish2012 who (I think) just became the first person on our thread to deliver a full-term baby! Baby girl Adreana Rose born September 4, 2013, 7 lbs. 2 oz., 18.5 inches long. (Oops, looks like the first was actually ttc126 and I missed it, see below.)

Guess it's time for a deliveries post:

DELIVERIES

August 28

ttc126 :blue: => Kade, 6 lbs 5.5 oz

September 4

babyfish2012 :pink: => Adreana Rose, 7 lbs 2 oz, 18.5 in
TracyMol :blue: => [Name??], 6 lbs 14 oz, 19.3 in

September 9

bboo2 :yellow: => :blue: Emerson Erin

September 11

Starkette :pink: => Nova Elise

September 13

simplyamazed :pink: => Chloe Elizabeth, 9 lbs 6 oz

September 15

boggles :blue: => Alfie Samuel, 6 lbs 15 oz
jojo_b :blue: => Frankie, 7 lbs 11 oz

September 18

adopim :pink: => Ellyson Lana, 6 lbs 7 oz, 20 in

September 19

agreeksmom :pink: => Isabella Fareha, 7 lbs 4 oz

September 22

Loukachu :blue: => Jackson Vaughan Alexander, 7 lbs 13 oz

September 25

emma123456 :pink: => Sophie Anne, 11 lbs 1 oz
oboeverity :blue: => Freddie, 7 lbs 2 oz

September 28-29??

rihanna :pink: => [Name??], 8lbs 7 oz

September 29

Proserpina :yellow: => :blue: Serge Constantine, 9 lbs 5 oz, 22.5 in

September 30

Ivory Doll :pink: => Sofia

October 4

YoungNImum :yellow: => :blue: Maurice David Robert, 8 lbs 9 oz, 21 in

October 5

Em1991 :pink: => Amelia Maisie Alice, 8 lbs 11 oz
Christy21 :yellow: => :pink: Phoebe Mia, 10 lbs 9 oz

Lost to Us (Haven't Logged into BnB in months)

NellaB :blue:
bump_wanted :pink:
Maybebub :pink:
Penguins58 :yellow:
tomato :yellow:
MRV :yellow:

Good luck with those babies, ladies!

Grats to Starkette, who welcomed Nova Elise into the world on September 11th!

And to boggles, who welcomed Alfie Samuel on September 15th! I think this is the first boy born in our group.

Baby girl Ellyson Lana made her appearance yesterday (Sept 18). 6lbs 7oz and 20 inches long.

Grats, adopim!

Looks like ttc126 had her baby on August 28, having been induced at 36+3 due to pre-eclampsia, but I missed it. Grats to you, hon. Hope you're finding the postnatal support you need.

agreeksmom had her baby yesterday, Isabella, weighing in at 7 lbs 4 oz (which was my DD's exact weight 7 years ago ;)) with lots of adorable black hair. Grats to her! To my knowledge, first baby in this group born on his/her due date.

Today is my due date, but I don't think bubs is coming today. Or at least, no signs so far. My pastor is out of town until Sunday and my doctor is out of town until Sunday night, so I'm hoping bubs stays comfy until then at least.

Also waiting for the first team :yellow: baby on the thread. We've got me, bboo2, Christy21, MRV, and YoungNImum, all waiting to find out what we are having.

Thank you lovelies! His name is Kade! He was 6lbs 5.5oz and is home after spending a week in the NICU. I had a rough time after delivery and after spending 5 days in the hospital was back Wednesday and had a D and C yesterday for placenta that grew into my uterine wall. I've finally stopped hemmorhaging and am hoping baby and I just get to enjoy each other now!

Congrats to everyone! :) And happy due date Proserpina!

Thanks for updating us, ttc126! Sorry your delivery was rough, but I'm glad the both of you are safe and sound now. :thumbup:

I'm glad everything had smoothed out some ttc126 :)

I forgot to update! My yellow bump turned blue on September 9th after a very fast delivery! We welcomed Emerson Erin to our family! I wish time would slow down, I can't believe he is almost two weeks old!!!

Grats, bboo2, and grats on being our first team :yellow: bump to arrive!

Grats to Loukachu, who delivered Jackson Vaughan Alexander this morning. Jackson weighed in at 7 lbs 13 oz. :happydance:

Grats to simplyamazed, who had her baby on September 13th!

Grats to emma123456, who delivered Sophie Anne this morning at an amazing 11 lbs 1 oz!

Had my baby last night (September 29th) @ 6:10 PM after 8 hours of labor, induced at 41 weeks + 2 days due to severe risk of pre-eclampsia.

My yellow bump turned :blue:. Serge Constantine (called by his middle name, Constantine or Costa for short) weighed in at 9 lbs 5 oz, 22.5 in., 36 cm head circumference.

Will post a formal birth announcement and birth story on another thread later.

Congrats to all the sept babies. May they all fill you with joy and happiness

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->