Edited.Scan today - so nervous - All went well!

Thisismyyear

Expecting #2
Reaction score
I have my scan in 5 hours time. DS woke up early so now I have an extra long morning to wait.

I'm so nervous and keep thinking the worst. Did anyone feel like that? It's going to be a very anxious wait! Thankfully I am being smothered with cuddles this morning and that helps :)

Oh wow I really hope the scan goes well and everything is OK. :hugs:

Im nervous for my dating scan even though I saw butterbean at 7 weeks at an epu scan. Just think its quite normal to be apprehensive. :hugs:

Thank you. I had a scan at 7 weeks too but the reassurance lasted about a week! I've been nervous since then with symptoms being on and off for the last couple of weeks.

Good luck ! Hope everything goes well for you :) xox

Thank you. I had a scan at 7 weeks too but the reassurance lasted about a week! I've been nervous since then with symptoms being on and off for the last couple of weeks.

I am in the same situation. I had a scan at 6 weeks 5 days and all was good. Due to two previous losses I am going in today for another and am hoping and praying everything is okay. I too have had symptoms that come and go. Good luck!

Good luck !! I'm sure everything will be just fine :) I love the 12 week scan . Such cute little bobble heads they are at 12 weeks

Good luck,hope all goes well.im getting an early scan tomorrow,only 6plus 2 but due to 4 early losses in a worrier!,we do have children,but I think the worry stays with you.

Thank you all for the good wishes, it really helps calm the nerves!

All went well with the scan, maybe is growing, measuring a day ahead so I am officially 12 weeks and we saw the little one kicking away.

Good luck Stevie, let us know how you got on today! And good luck everyone else for when your scan date approaches.

All went well with the scan, maybe is growing, measuring a day ahead so I am officially 12 weeks and we saw the little one kicking away.

Good luck Stevie, let us know how you got on today! And good luck everyone else for when your scan date approaches.

Yay!!! Amazing news.... I'm glad it all went well. :hugs:

Congrats on your healthy little bean. Can't want to see mine again! :)

Congratulations, glad all went well x

Thanks all. It's slowly starting to sink in. I need to change my ticker to a day ahead!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->