Edmontonians?

Just wanted to pop by and say - "hi"

I was born and raised in Edmonton for my first 31 years - just moved to Calgary in October 2008. I love my new home (mostly my job and my OH), but I will never be a Flames or Stampeders fan, lol.

Hey...does anyone still follow this thread? I live just outside Edmonton and am due in Feb 2010.

I stop in and check it periodically. Would be nice to get another meet planned one of these days

Another Edmontonian here... I don't know if I'd be up for a meet just yet, but I definitely wouldn't mind some MSN friends, or even Twitter if anyone else around here uses it

I'm from Edmonton :) Due January 12, 2010

It's been a couple of months thought I'd give this a bump up and see if there are any others lurking around :hi:

I'm not IN Edmonton, but east of it... was thinking it'd be nice to chat with some people who are around the Edmonton area!!

Let me know if anyone's who's interested in MSN or such! :)

Come and join us in the Canadian thread. There are a few of us from Edmonton in there. We are even trying to organize a meet for the Edmonton (and area) gals.https://www.babyandbump.com/bnb-groups/131776-canadian-moms-moms.html

I am in Edmonton and I am totally in for a meet sometime! :) Due July 3, 2010

I live just south of Edmonton; currently work in the city. Due June 21.

Oh yeah!!!! I'm in St. Albert, north end of the city, and due July 7th!

I love St. Albert; it's so pretty there!

How are things going with your pregnancy so far?

Pretty good :) You??? This has been nothing like my first pregnancy which I was really sick for most of

Great, now! I was really sick, and I still take the pills my DR gave me because I'm afraid not to, haha!

The only complaints I have are the acne and not being able to sleep on my stomach, but I'm loving being pregnant so far. I'm eager to feel the kicking.

How old is your daughter?

She is almost 18 months. It's a great age. I'm doing well as far as the preg stuff goes, it's nice for a change to be completely honest.

Hello ladies, i have a question. My OB is in Downtown and i live close to Grey Nuns, does it matter or he can go to any hospital to deliver?

usually Dr.s only have privilages at certain hospitals. Did your OB not tell you where you should go to deliver?

Hello ladies, i have a question. My OB is in Downtown and i live close to Grey Nuns, does it matter or he can go to any hospital to deliver?

How far along are you now? I don't see it in your signature...

Codegirl is right, they usually have privileges at a couple of hospitals. I don't remember asking or being told where we were to go though. I assume that once the doc thinks you are close that's something that they will tell you.

I know my doc can deliver at Royal Alec and he can do everything but schedule a section for me at the Sturgeon (St. Albert)

I am 25 weeks and 1 day today. I saw my doctor two days ago and he said i shouldn't worry since this is my first baby and i will have enough time to get to Royal Alec

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->