Edmontonians?

We should organize an "Edmonton" get together!! :D

That way... I can come in and meet all of you lovely people.
YAHOOOOOOOOOO
:) :)

i may be moving to edmonton or about a couple hours out of edmonton in april :)

hi, I have just moved to edmonton, I am from Montreal.

So,nice to meet you ladys!:happydance:

I am from Edmonton in the West End. I am surprised that there are so many of us on here! :)

flames are one of the best teams in the league right now ;)
I think it would be fun to do a meet at the west ed mall. Im very very sad that most of the albertans are from Edmonton :( only 2 or 3 are from calgary and they hardly post :(

I am from Edmonton!! I was just at the mall walking a couple laps :) It would be nice to meet a few of you. Jaylene is from Edmonton too, not sure if she posted on this thread.

I would so love to have a meet up there. Maybe in a couple months i'll plan a day trip and we can all take our bubs on the rides :)

Im 2 Hours North Of Edmonton!! Small town, but i go to edmonton as much as I can..hehe!

I think we should have a meet up at west edmonton mall. I go there at least 3 times a week to walk. I wouldn't mind having some walking buddies! PLus it is a good place as they have Mothers Rooms where you can feed/change your baby, and during week days it is not so busy. :)

Yay, great to see more people from Edmonton! We should have a meet up sometime :) be great to meet all the mommies!

Hi guys! Maybe I will plan a baby and bump meet at the mall! I have already met up with Jaylene one day there. :D

It's official... I'm moving back!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->