• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Edmontonians?

I was born and raised in Edmonton, but now I'm up in Fort mcmurray. I miss home so much! Hopefully we'll be back one day!

Glad to see another Albertan! Welcome to Baby and Bump! :hugs:

I live in Saskatchewan but almosst on on the SK/AB border and we go to Calgary often.

I was born and raised in Edmonton, but now I'm up in Fort mcmurray. I miss home so much! Hopefully we'll be back one day!

I was born and raised in Edmonton too... and I lived in Fort McMurray for 8 years. I'm back in Edmonton now and love love love it!!!

I'm about an hour and 1/2 east of Edmonton in a little town called Two Hills...lol no one's probably heard of it...
Glad to see there are some people from around me though! :)

I've heard of Two Hills, of course, it helps that I've lived in Alberta my whole life :)Welcome to the boards!

hi everyone. i'm a newbie (just joined a few minutes ago) but would like to also say 'hi' from Edmonton!

I'm due Nov 24

Welcome Coffebug... I'm sure you'll find the board enjoyable and educational. I know I have :)

What side of Edmonton are you on? I'm east.

hey everyone,

I live in Edmonton too. Born and raised. Nice to see there are a few canadian on here!!

Wow. Happy to see that there are so many of us on here. I'm an hour out now (Seba Beach) but still come to town at least a day or two a week. OH works in town. Nice to meet you all. Have heard of Two Hills too... OH has worked in the area before.

I am not from Edmonton, but I am from Alberta!

Welcome Essence to BnB! We seem to be getting a nice collection of Albertans.

I am not from Alberta, I am a misplaced lobster eatin', crab lovin' ocean missing Nova Scotian.... but I love being in Etown! My hubby is Army, and I work for GoA at one of our lovely correctional institutions. :shock:

I am not from Alberta, I am a misplaced lobster eatin', crab lovin' ocean missing Nova Scotian.... but I love being in Etown! My hubby is Army, and I work for GoA at one of our lovely correctional institutions. :shock:

Welcome!! I also work for the GoA! Such a small world

I'm not from Edmonton but I've been here for a few years now. Anyone on here live in west edmonton area? I still don't know many people in this city, especially not anyone with kids or expecting.

I'm on the far east side. Hopefully some of the others will be closer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->