Educate your child to wash their hands.. your help!

cakegirl33

Reaction score
Dear Sir/Madam,

I am a student, who is about to start my final year of an Design course at University.
I have recently come across your group on the internet and I was wondering whether you could help me with my product idea.
As part of my final year I undertake a major project which consists of research, designing and then producing a work prototype. I am looking to do a product to educate/encourage children to clean their hands properly.

I became interested in this issues after reading article on the internet about 'parents failing to teach children hand washing' in the newspapers in February.
I am initial interested in understanding how children learn how to wash their hands properly?, the problems children face when washing their hands ie height of sink? not very interested?
I am very keen to hear your views on how to teach your children to wash their hands properly?, how your child feels when you are educating them?, how you try and encourage them to wash them before meals/after using the toliets?..etc. I am keens to hear your experiences, opinions and views on this issue
Please be aware that all your personal data will be kept strictly confidential and only compiled data will be discussed at any time. Thanks in advance for your help and time. Please reply on this forum or please privately message me!!
I am really looking forward to hearing back from you,
Kind Regards

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back