• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Edwards and Co?

K.N

Reaction score
Starting to make the bigger decision in terms of baby prep - ok, i know i dont start ivf till November - so i have heaps of time; but ill be dropping income quite substantially - so i want to be prepared hahaa. or im just becoming obsessed with all the things I want. Annnyway.

Initially I wanted the Mountain Buggy Urban Jungle - but I've since changed my mind - I'm not a fan of the new ones to be honest; so secondly I went to the Baby Jogger City Elite - but my heart still wasn't set on it. I want a 3 wheel buggy that can have a capsule travel system in the early days, and parent face later on. So far in NZ the Edwards and Co Oscar seems to tick all the boxes - it's just not the "nicest" looking of all buggies hahaa. Ahh. I'm so picky :/. Has anyone used this buggy at all?? Planning on it?? Have photos of it?? - Or even have suggestions on similar buggies to look into?

Again I know I have months - but it's just such a touch decision haha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->