EEK! How can This be in my head

Suz

~ I are a Nerd ~
Reaction score
Ok. I know I am in the 2WW! Tam is doing a good job in Kicking my butt when I am ranting about "In my head symptoms" (Thanks Tam :wink: )When I came home I used the ladies room. To my suprise there was light brownish pink on the TP. Kinda like the very very last day, last second of your period. (Sorry if this is TMI). I have never had this in my life. I am a very regular person. I shouldnt even be have a period until Friday or Saturday and I always start in the wee hours of the morning. BB's hurt today and I even had to take my bra off during the dirve home. Could this be more than in my head? [-o<

Suz

PS. I took an HPT yesterday and got a BFN. I know it was too early. (Used A clear Blue) I am still trying to hold out for Sat to test again.

hi suz
could be a poss show? i had tiny discharge for 3 mornings prior to my lasy BFP, just like i would normally at the v start or end of AF
good luck, hope you get your bfp!!!

Suz what day are you on in your cycle?

Sounds like it 'could be' implantation.

I loveeeeeeeee taking my bra off when they hurt! :lol:

Sounds like it may be implantation bleeding, my friend had it too. What cycle day are you?

Today is day 29 of a 29 or 30 day cycle.

But I think now AF is here when I woke up. Not sure, if it is it is lighter that normal for the start, but I have to use something.

I promise to be better next month and not such a spaz. Good thing I wasnt on here last month. Atleast I was calmer this month. It was only our 2nd month. This month we Baby Dance Every other day starting the day AF Leaves! :twisted:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->