eek!super broodiness!

Beany2

Just me and DH so far...
Reaction score
well, had a moment of pure baby envy this evening!:wacko:

our neighbours have a new baby boy and DH and i thought it would be nice to get them a little present so while in supermarket we thought we'd pick up a cute little outfit...it was like letting an alcoholic loose in a brewery!

we got a cute little outfit and it's currently hung up on the living room door handle. I keep looking at it with gooey eyes, and to make it worse...DH keeps saying things like "wouldn't it be great if we had our own little person in that" or "can't wait till it's our turn"!!!!

well at least i know he's keen...yipeee!:happydance:

Aw I can totally relate the your 'alcoholic in a brewery' thing!

It's so good that your DH is feeling the same way, my OH isn't really the broody type, he looks at his pet dog the way I look at babies lol.

Good luck!

aw don't worry hun, give it time. My hubby was a bit the same at first but in the last few months he's definitely come round! Sometimes i swear he's more broody than me but other times i can tell he thinks i'm going on about babies far too much! noth that i'm obsessed or anything...honest!xx

Aww. That so could have been me writing that! Everybody around me seems to be having babies and I just love love love shopping for them. I'm now also a godmother to my friend's LO, so have an even better excuse! :dohh:
And my DH doesn't help. The other day, after having seen a friend's 3year-old, he woke up saying he'd dreamed we had one. And then gives me this dreamy smile and says "I can't wait." :cloud9: How on earth am I supposed to be strong till June? :shrug:

My OH has just said he really wants to start trying now, which makes my broodiness ten times worse! If we got preg right away like we did before I'd be 16 weeks when we went on hol or if second time I'd be 12.. Then he says we'd give up and go back to our original time at end of June.. I just don't know what to do!! I'm so broody it's hard enough as it is without him saying that lol xx

Aww, how cute is your husband. Hope you get to start TTC soon.

had another moment today! a girl at work has 11 weeks to go until her due date and i keep asking her all sorts! i swear she thinks i'm some king of pregnancy perv or something! :dohh:

can't wait til it's our turn!

for all you girls who's OHs are still dithering don't worry. DH and i only got married last september and back then he wasn't sure about babies just yet - now tho he's all for it! i'm sure your OHs will be the exact same xxx

My broody levels are off the scale now, its been made worse by the arrival of my niece who was born 3 days ago... I still have months to go until TTC so i may well go totally nuts in that time :lol: x

Haha, Going out in a bit to do a big shopping trip for baby showers/new babies. Everyone's having babies!! Hoping I don't end up in a crazy broody crying fit in the store. Another close friend just had a baby last night. Trying to be more happy than envious for her, but the broodiness is hitting me hard

I am so glad I found this thread I have been going mad wanting to vent about my extreme broodiness!! :crib:

I have a 3 yr old son from a previous relationship and have been with my OH now for one year whom I love very much and can see myself marrying and being with for the long haul. The problem is I am so so so broody! All my friends seem to be having their first or their second babies and with my LO being 3 I feel I am so ready for a second ... only problem is I think my OH is freaked about the idea. Its really hard because I want to respect his feelings but the gut churning yearning that I have to be pregnant is killing me!! :cry: I have not asked him out right if we should start trying because I dont want to put any tension in the air! So mind messing! :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->