EEk

kit10grl

Reaction score
Im on a mirena coil as DD has additional needs and we wanted to make sure our next child if we decide to have one doesnt come along unexpectedly. There is a chance another child would have the same condition and we wanted to talk about genetic tests first and be sure about whether we could cope with another child the same before TTC because altho we could do an amnio to find out before birth by that stage we wouldnt end the pregnancy over it.

But on friday i felt nauseous. It was caused by the smell of DD's dinner. The last time i felt sick was when i was pregnant with DD, before that I was pregnant with DS and before that was only ever drunk or with a hangover lol. I am not a sicky person. So I had that moment of 'could i be pregnant?' And decided i was being paranoid I have the coil in place. Then I had a pretty sore tummy most of the night. Saturday i still felt sicky so googled pregnancy with mirena (as you do) and almost every link said if i was pregnant baby would be ectopic, and a side effect of that would be abominable pain. Today I woke up and i feel bloated and uncomfy and just feel pregnant. So I bought a HPT. I am waiting for both kids to go to bed so i can do the test and find out for sure.

Freaking out a little because honestly we dont know if we want a third child or not (hence the coil), Im having a really hard time coping with my DS and DD right now anyway so now wouldnt be my ideal time if we were going ahead, and 3 when i was wondering on day 1 part of me was happy that i might have another bub in there but i havent read a single case of pregnancy on a mirena where the pregnancy was viable so chances are even if i am pregnant I wont be able to continue the pregnancy. :nope: So confused.

Im scared to be pregnant, but pretty sure i am, kinda hoping i am, but also know the reality is that if i am, i wont be for very long and then will have to deal with the feeling of loss. Altho even if i am not i still think because i hve been thinking about it for a few days now i will still feel a bit of that loss even though there was no baby in the first place IYKWIM?

Dreading and excited for bedtime all at the same time.

Thanks for the support everyone.

Not that anyone seems to be bothered but i did the HPT and it was negative. Guess there was no baby to stress about.

Im on a mirena coil as DD has additional needs and we wanted to make sure our next child if we decide to have one doesnt come along unexpectedly. There is a chance another child would have the same condition and we wanted to talk about genetic tests first and be sure about whether we could cope with another child the same before TTC because altho we could do an amnio to find out before birth by that stage we wouldnt end the pregnancy over it.

But on friday i felt nauseous. It was caused by the smell of DD's dinner. The last time i felt sick was when i was pregnant with DD, before that I was pregnant with DS and before that was only ever drunk or with a hangover lol. I am not a sicky person. So I had that moment of 'could i be pregnant?' And decided i was being paranoid I have the coil in place. Then I had a pretty sore tummy most of the night. Saturday i still felt sicky so googled pregnancy with mirena (as you do) and almost every link said if i was pregnant baby would be ectopic, and a side effect of that would be abominable pain. Today I woke up and i feel bloated and uncomfy and just feel pregnant. So I bought a HPT. I am waiting for both kids to go to bed so i can do the test and find out for sure.

Freaking out a little because honestly we dont know if we want a third child or not (hence the coil), Im having a really hard time coping with my DS and DD right now anyway so now wouldnt be my ideal time if we were going ahead, and 3 when i was wondering on day 1 part of me was happy that i might have another bub in there but i havent read a single case of pregnancy on a mirena where the pregnancy was viable so chances are even if i am pregnant I wont be able to continue the pregnancy. :nope: So confused.

Im scared to be pregnant, but pretty sure i am, kinda hoping i am, but also know the reality is that if i am, i wont be for very long and then will have to deal with the feeling of loss. Altho even if i am not i still think because i hve been thinking about it for a few days now i will still feel a bit of that loss even though there was no baby in the first place IYKWIM?

Dreading and excited for bedtime all at the same time.

I am so sorry that you had to go through that. It seems that unless our post is symptom spotting you won't get a lot of positive response here. I am glad that you don't have to experience the loss because you ended up with an :bfn: but don't google things. google will only convince you that you are dying!

:hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->