Effort!

WinterSong4

Reaction score
That's right! After a disappointing cycle this time, I have made it clear to myself and the DH, that we are going to be putting a huge effort in this month! It will be our biggest effort yet! (and I am sooo serious!)

This last cycle, we took the "just have fun" approach. Didn't work...Why? Because DH's sex drive just...isn't there...lol

So, this time I am TIRED of waiting around for my BFP! I am sooo sure it's a timing issue with us, so I started charting 4 days ago. Instead of "having fun" like we tried last time (did NOT do it very often at all because of how laid back it was) we are going to BD every other day. NO JOKE! The minute AF stops, we are :sex::sex::sex:. And we will do so until the start of my next AF (if it shows this time hehe)

Anyone else with me on this one?? LOL

We always start of so determined and then fail cause we are so busy or just get fed up lol!, or fall out!!

We always start of so determined and then fail cause we are so busy or just get fed up lol!, or fall out!!

Yep we are the same! This month we made sure we bd every other day as soon as i started noticing fertile cm

I don't care what anyone says, that casual approach doesn't work! At least not for everyone. I tried that route the first 6 months we started trying because I didn't want to make it seem like a "job" (hard not to, really). Then I made myself nutty with OPks and temping until we found out his sperm analysis..all that just went out the window. We just have :sex: a few times outside of ovulation, then after AF is over we do it every other day until I'm sure we're out of my ovulation window.

What are you going to do after this? Are you talking about going on a break?

I only ever plan for during my fertile phase. And that plan changes monthly. This month was every 36 hours. Sometimes, it's every 48. I try not to do every 24; it just drops his count too much. Sometimes it's a combination of all of the above. Honestly, I also plan positions. :blush: I can tell you that we did doggie style this month, and next month, it will be missionary.

I really don't like to schedule sex for before my fertile phase, or after ov. I feel that then my entire sex life revolves around a non-existent pregnancy. I'd prefer it to only interfere with a few days a month.

But, I say just keep changing the plan. If something didn't work last month, why stick with it? kwim.
Now, that I've said that, I'm thinking maybe I should go with your plan. It's actually one of the only plans that I haven't tried yet. :haha:

My plan this month is pretty much the same. Every other day from CD6 and then everyday when I start getting dark lines on opks, the OH is still blissfully unaware of this though lol. No more Mrs nice girl for me!

readyformore- Yea, that is why I think our problem is more timing than anything because this is the one approach we HAVE NOT done yet lol. I would like to BD every 48 hours for sure, no later! :) I don't care how sick/tired he or I feels, it is gonna get done dangit! :)

Princesstaz- That is exactly what we will be doing, the moment AF is gone (and I mean, just brown left and no red) we will be BDing every other day and then every day once my OPK lines get dark.

Armywife84- Nice to see you again! And, no I don't think we will be doing a break if this doesn't work either. We will just keep trying our best. BUT, I know sometimes things change, so we MIGHT take a break. Plus, school starts back up for me January, so if that gets to be too much, I might just call it quits until closer to graduation (which is May 2013). So, at the latest we would take a break until November of next year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->