Egg donor here

stephj25

Reaction score
Hi ladies

After being diagnosed with endo when I was 19 I was told I probably wouldn't conceive. After years of not wanting children, all of a sudden things changed and this seemed like a huge blow to me and my whole family. I wondered what the point of living was after that and I realised how much I wanted children after all

12 years later after a strict diet I now have 2 wonderful children. Conceived naturally.

I am currently undergoing my first egg donation cycle and I just wanted to give you ladies some inspiration. Please don't give up hope. Stay positive and try and keep your mind occupied whilst ttc. Also be aware that there are plenty of ladies out there (like me) that will do anything to help.

Please don't give up. Eventually you will have your beautiful bundle in your arms and you will forget all of this.

Love to you all xx

Hi ladies

After being diagnosed with endo when I was 19 I was told I probably wouldn't conceive. After years of not wanting children, all of a sudden things changed and this seemed like a huge blow to me and my whole family. I wondered what the point of living was after that and I realised how much I wanted children after all

12 years later after a strict diet I now have 2 wonderful children. Conceived naturally.

I am currently undergoing my first egg donation cycle and I just wanted to give you ladies some inspiration. Please don't give up hope. Stay positive and try and keep your mind occupied whilst ttc. Also be aware that there are plenty of ladies out there (like me) that will do anything to help.

Please don't give up. Eventually you will have your beautiful bundle in your arms and you will forget all of this.

Love to you all xx

Hi, hun! Thanks you very much for sharing! I've been recently among the ladies seeking here some words of inspiration. Years ago I was diagnosed on endo and PCOS. Did several attempts in the life run but in vain. Nothing helped us. :nope: Then finally our doc gave us only 5% verdict of conceiving with OE. It was devastating and heartbreaking news to all of the family as this meant my baby won't be biologically related to me! :cry: Oh, how hard this decision was for us, for me particularly. After another fresh ivf cycle which ended with a miscarriage I took really long 1.5 break to heal emotionally and physically as well..
Finally we found ourselves in Ukrainian clinic where we applied for ivf with donor egg. We got our BFP from the 1st attempt. Currently we're waiting for our safety 12 weeks stage to accomplish the program.
So I totally agree with you - whatever your path is just keep on moving. God blesses us for waiting and struggling definitely, giving us this :cloud9: feeling. Wish you all the best and lots of baby dust to every lovely lady here struggling for the happiness!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->