Egg gone AWOL

Razcox

LTTTC - 4 mc's
Reaction score
CD 20 since MMC and still getting - on OPKs! I have never OVed this late, not even after my other MC and i am a bit confused . . . If i dont OV this cycle then how do i figure out when AF is due??? I have always OVed so i am a bit lost.

Anyone else had a really late OV after a MC.

Hi Razcox,

I just ovulated last Wednesday which is exactly 5 weeks after my D&C on March 24th. No AF in between. I think it varies with each person and each pregnancy loss. Before this pregnancy I always ovulated on CD 14.

I know you're probably sick of hearing this (I definately was!)...but hang in there, it will happen soon.

thanks for the reply i think i am just being really impatient i just want to get AF out the way so we can start trying again. I hate being in this limbo :(

I was the same way. I'm SUCH an impatient person....I hated the whole in limbo phase. I kept thinking that my AF would come before ovulation (I've read that alot of women do not ovulate right after). So I would feel like crying as every day passed without my AF...especially since most of the other women on here who had a D&C at the same time were getting their AF. But now, I'm just happy that I ovulated...even though it took 5 weeks! This waiting crap is rough, but I'm just trying to take it a life lesson. Learning to have patience is a wonderful life skill. I know I'll get what I want, it'll just take some time.

Hi Raz, I didn't ovulate after either of my mcs. But after my first AF I was back on track ovulating at the right time. Your body might be a little out of whack right now. I've never been so happy to see AF as that first one because it meant I could start trying. You are in one of the worst parts of this. The waiting can be awful. Hang in there, you'll Ov again!

Hi Raz, i dont think i ovulated in the cycle after mmc, but my first af came 29 days after the ERPC, but i was getting constant LH in that cycle rather than no LH

hang in there, it will come

Thanks all! Never not OVed before so i was a bit lost by it all LOL. Not getting any fertile signs so maybe AF is just going to show up in a couple of weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->