Eggplant Induction ** DONE eating.. Now we wait :)**

Janisdkh

Reaction score
O.k ladies I am attempting to eat Eggplant Parmesan tomorrow. I was going to try it tonight but the restaurant is closed on Sundays :( sooooo wish me luck. Here is a link to a tun of stories on woman eat Eggplant Parmesan for dinner and going into labor right after to 48 hours after. Hugs

https://www.scalinis.com/eggplant_parmigiana_babies.htm

Oooo gumbooo I can go for some of that too :D Though now its real late and hubby is picking me up a poutine lol

I am sooo excited to try this! Good luck I hope it works for you :) how far are you? :hugs:

39w 2days :) Due date is Saturday. Hopefully it works. I have been induced with all my pregnancies. I don't want to be this time so i am trying to do it myself. Ill know more tuesday if they plan on inducing me this week.

Good luck hun, let us know if it works xx

Will do :D Hoping to try it in a few hours for dinner. If anyone else tries it GOOD LUCK!

Though now its real late and hubby is picking me up a poutine lol

ooooooh you lucky thing i loooooooooooooove poutine but we cant get it here in the uk

i think ill have try this recipe then thanks for the heads up :hug:!!

I will be trying this!
I am due day after you hun and I LOVE eggplant parmesan :)

Weee good luck!!! :D Hope it works for us.

The poutine was sooo yummy. I ended up putting spices on it to make it somewhat spicy lol only had a small increase in BH but thats it.

Thats AMAZING!!! good luck hun!!!! i just found a recipe fof the same thing (called aubergine parmigiana in UK) and saved it on my laptop as 'Recipe for June!!' hahahaha Luckily me and OH are both trained chefs so should be fun to try hehe :D
Hope it goes well!!!!
Anyone that wants the recipe let me know! its a Jamie Oliver one :D looks bloody yummy!! lol hehe

Good luck once again hun!! and thanks you dearly for all your advice on my sillt little worrys over the last few months!! your a true darling!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:hugs:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Aww no problem girlie :) Good luck to you too. I am always here to help anyone if I can. Hugs

Thats AMAZING!!! good luck hun!!!! i just found a recipe fof the same thing (called aubergine parmigiana in UK) and saved it on my laptop as 'Recipe for June!!' hahahaha Luckily me and OH are both trained chefs so should be fun to try hehe :D
Hope it goes well!!!!
Anyone that wants the recipe let me know! its a Jamie Oliver one :D looks bloody yummy!! lol hehe

Good luck once again hun!! and thanks you dearly for all your advice on my sillt little worrys over the last few months!! your a true darling!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:hugs:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hey hunny, Could i get the recipe? Also does that one mention labour. Its so funny how it sets SO many women off!!? xx

I think i might add spice to mine :D maybe eat a few peppers LOL!

Well ladies i finally am eating my eggplant parmigiana.. I am soooo excited. I hope *fingers crossed* I go into labor before my appointment tomorrow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->