Eggplant Induction ** DONE eating.. Now we wait :)**

did you have leftovers?? I would be eating it tomorrow too!! :rofl: good luck, hun :D :hugs:

Nope I ate every last bite and even wanted to lick my plate LOL I ended up taking a small pita and wiping it down hahahahah

Wow never heard of this before. Hope it works for you. Good luck sweeite! Keep us posted!

Okay one ?.....should you NOT eat this in pregnancy then....b/c u'd go into labor??...or does it only work in the end

The resterant that makes it says dont eat it before you are due... Not sure if it only works for babies that are ready though but ladies im in pain!!!!!!!!!!!!! Low contractions and in my back too. these are wierd. havent had them before. I hope they stay and dialate me some to get my sweep tomorrow!

:yipee: perhaps its magically working??!! how exciting!

Well i been walking a lot and ended up with cramps yesterday and earlier today so i guess its just me progressing. But you never know wooot

What do they put in it?! Lol. We have my version of this dish every Friday night for dinner and I can't imagine anything in it that would send somebody into labour, hehe. Maybe it's more the experience of relaxing and having a nice meal out? Lol.

Good luck!!!!
My hubby is Italian and a chef so he said he will make this for me friday night :)
It beats eating tons of pineapple!

Oh sounds promising! Good luck sweetie!!!! Hope it's working. Keep us updated!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->