Elf on the Shelf 2020 - What did your Elf do today?

Ours were playing with the barbie dolls.

I had zero ideas/time, so Ralph just sat on Leila's beanbag holding a plum. Somehow it was the most excited that Leila has ever been about the elf :shrug: My kid is weird... :haha:
Screenshot_20201212-115519_Gallery.jpg

He's been so excited by everything the elf has done this year, even when he has just been sat on/in things

Well I did it. I snuck the elf into ds's room for a sleepover 2 feet away from him. But I forgot now I have to get it out tonight! :shock:
PBILHlY.jpg

Last edited:
I think ours is bringing activity books tonight so that'll be a nice easy one, just sit him with them haha

I am doing the kinder egg trick tonight !!

Tomorrow I am going to be brave like you @Phantom but he won’t be in their beds ! Thanks for the tip!

Scrapped the kinder egg one for tonight and I nearly got busted putting them in the girls bedroom ! One is with their teddies and one in each of the girls bed tent pocket !

As I was doing DD2s she rolled over ! Never again haha ! Let’s hope she stays in her bed all night ! Don’t think she would notice them anyway !

Scrapped the kinder egg one for tonight and I nearly got busted putting them in the girls bedroom ! One is with their teddies and one in each of the girls bed tent pocket !

As I was doing DD2s she rolled over ! Never again haha ! Let’s hope she stays in her bed all night ! Don’t think she would notice them anyway !

Oops!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"