• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Elf on the Shelf 2020 - What did your Elf do today?

Ours are chilling in the fridge tonight!
I put our old elf in the fridge once and for some reason the cold made her hat fall off. I'm so scared to do it with this new elf! Let me know if yours still has its hat. Haha

Ours got dressed up in dolls clothes and were found rummaging around in the toy box

I was exhausted last night I fell asleep at 8.30!
Luckily DH remembered and it was sitting on our reindeer and he also wrote their reports, I am surprised they didn't recognise his handwriting....still well done him for taking care of it.
x

Glad your DH remembered! I don't think my DH would remember :haha:

I put our old elf in the fridge once and for some reason the cold made her hat fall off. I'm so scared to do it with this new elf! Let me know if yours still has its hat. Haha
Oh gosh !! I’m going to have to move them !! Eek

:xmas12:

Tonight ours will be hiding in the girls room! They asked yesterday morning why they never go in there !

Tomorrow I am doing the kinder egg one

Tonight Elfis is perched on top of the bottle of Matey bubble bath in the bathroom

:xmas12:

Tonight ours will be hiding in the girls room! They asked yesterday morning why they never go in there !

Tomorrow I am doing the kinder egg one

My kids always wonder why she doesn't go in their rooms too! I think I'm going to have to sneak her in there at least once. Our elf has a bell on her hat though so I'm chicken!

She's up on the shelf doing some acro
DMJMwML.jpg

Ours made a toilet roll snowman last night :thumbup:

My kids always wonder why she doesn't go in their rooms too! I think I'm going to have to sneak her in there at least once. Our elf has a bell on her hat though so I'm chicken!
Hahaha!! I am also worried to get caught ! Have to cover the Bell with your hand !

Tonight leaving ingredients / glitter etc to make salt dough tree decorations. .

Saturday I am going to do the kinder egg magic trick oo so maybe Sunday they can be in their room !

The elves didn’t want to be left out of Christmas jumper day so they designed their own
94CCFCC2-97BA-497A-9D72-967D044BB919.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"