Elf on the shelf 2022

20221207_074305.jpg

"ALL ABOARD THE SHOE SHOE EXPRESS"

These are some of our recent ones adding for ideas xxxx

Today ours were in DS's underwear drawer and the boy elf was wearing his pants. Other days they've been riding our Xmas tree train, watering the house plants, sat on top of the tree and their dog has run away so we're having an ongoing thing with missing posters etc! Not quite sure where I'm going with it tbh, I guess I'll have him turn up at some point so that's another day ticked off ;)

The other night our elf’s Holly and Alex wrapped up Krampus and put a note to Santa on it.

So Krampus was being extra naughty last night with his joke!

A9C06C97-3510-41B7-A07A-64182F80507D.jpeg

(Just a note, my kids are older so can handle the crudeness of the joke lol )

Pretty much left the elf antics to Dd1.
Last night we had snow angels with flour. Tonight she's sticking gift bows on the fire place and making a climbing wall

I forgot but luckily Seth sleeps in now too and Reuben doesn't quite get it so they quickly got arranged with 2 holding playstation controllers and the other 2 opening the Minecraft game box :haha:

Forgot again, panicked and made them try to get into a box of Christmas cupcakes

We have a specific kitchen shelf with all the kids snacks. When we returned from holiday, the kids found the elf in there with a whole lot of empty wrappers and some burst balloons.

Ralph built a marshmallow snowman and then got his head stuck in the bag.
Screenshot_20221215_223352_Gallery.jpg

Ours is bringing gingerbread cookie boxes (the type that has all dry ingredients). I will spend the weekend baking cookies with them.

Forgot again, panicked and made them try to get into a box of Christmas cupcakes
I totally forgot last night ran down and DD1
Came out of her bedroom!! Had to wait and in the end 2 got hidden in DS2s pram and 2 hanging out the letterbox trying to escape I pulled it off somehow .

Tonight they have left kinder eggs and kinder bars with a new Christmas mickey and Minnie Mouse plate -

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->