Elf on the shelf 2022

Ours is hanging from the toy kitchen's microwave. He also brought a new star that lights up for the Christmas tree (ours broke somehow).

I was half expecting everything to have fallen down by this morning but surprisingly it all held in place
2D75CE01-97E5-4399-A7E3-A8A09586CEC4.jpeg

Dh had to sort them out last night. He had them playing a board game

Snowball fight and treasure hunt:D

Nina (2.5yo) has taken a liking to one specific bear, so thought I'd include him in elf antics. They were eating Xmas cookies on the kitchen floor.
Screenshot_20221210_090741_Gallery.jpg

Tonight Ralph built a duplo house and is hiding in it.
Screenshot_20221210_222253_Gallery.jpg

Forgot to take a pic, but Ralph is just sitting under the tree tonight. He brought each kid a new pair of sunglasses. We are leaving on a short 4 day holiday tomorrow to a mountain resort and the forecast is said to be sunny, but with at least 25cm (about a foot) of snow expected overnight - it should be quite bright. Hope the kids cope well with a winter holiday as we normally just travel in spring/summer. The elf will stay home, so no updates from me until Friday.

They made a shoe shoe train, with a train at the front and a row of shoes behind that they are riding in

Broke into a box of honey nut and his face is stuck through the cardboard box

Ours were climbing up the back door with a sign saying 'do you want to build a snowman'

Forgot to take a pic, but Ralph is just sitting under the tree tonight. He brought each kid a new pair of sunglasses. We are leaving on a short 4 day holiday tomorrow to a mountain resort and the forecast is said to be sunny, but with at least 25cm (about a foot) of snow expected overnight - it should be quite bright. Hope the kids cope well with a winter holiday as we normally just travel in spring/summer. The elf will stay home, so no updates from me until Friday.
Wow amazing have the best time !

Ours were making popcorn night before last .
Last night they were playing the switch and had all the games everywhere

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->