Elf on the shelf arrival letter?

Babyfairy1984

Reaction score
Hi there!

So excited that we have our elf arriving for the first time tomorrow!! Does anybody have an arrival letter template/idea?

Also does your elf bring gifts when he arrives? Advent calendars?

Thank you 😬🎅🏼🎅🏼🎅🏼

We don't do arrival letters or anything like that. He'll jyst be bringing a playmobil advent calendar and a chocolate one tomorrow.

Then every other day he will have a craft activity or book with him.

im looking for a letter!!

Our elf is bringing their advent calendars. He wont bring gifts everyday but will do something different everyday.

This is ours xx

Dear Jenson

This is a special letter to let you know that an important member of my North Pole SAS Team (that’s Santa’s Annual Surveillance team, just in case you didn’t know), is visiting your house this year.

Please allow me to introduce you to Buddy. He’s one of my oldest and most trusted Christmas Elves, and I hope that you will take good care of him. For most of the year, Buddy lives with me, Mrs Claus, the reindeers and all my other helpers, here at the North Pole. He has brought your advent calendar to count down to Christmas. I’ve received your Christmas List and I shall see what I can do about the things you have asked for.

But remember – you must be a good boy for your Mummy and Daddy or you may end up on the naughty list!!

While Buddy is usually very well behaved, he can be very mischievous. Please can you keep an eye out for his tricks and pranks and let me know if he gets into too much trouble. Remember not to touch Buddy or his magic may disappear.

Buddy will stay with you until Christmas Eve. Then he has to return home to the North Pole and hand in his Elf Report, which tells me how good you’ve been. Christmas Eve is such a busy time for me that I also need Buddy to help me load the presents onto my sleigh.

Please take good care of Buddy for me. And don’t forget; make sure you’re in bed early on Christmas Eve so that you’ll be fast asleep when I arrive.

P.S I’d love a Mince Pie, Glass of Milk and a Carrot for Rudolph when I deliver your presents!

Ho, ho, ho.

Love from

Santa Claus

I did this last night. We've had the elf for a few years though.

If you have a Card Factory near you they have a really cute "elf mail" set that's a little post box with a tiny note set a tiny stamps for sending letters. I wish I'd have got one of them now because they're sooo cute!

Our elf will be bringing advent calendars tomorrow, but he brings other things through the month aswell.

Attachments

• Scan0019.jpg
    Scan0019.jpg
    165.7 KB · Views: 7
I cannot wait to do Elf on the Shelf what age do they really get it? My son will be 3 in February and my daughter 2 next November

This is our letter:
Hello it’s me, I’m back again,
Your cheeky, fun, mischievous friend,
I’m back to check your doing as your told,
And being kind and good as gold,
If you are not I will be sad,
And Santa will put you on the list that’s bad,
Santa’s busy right now working the whole day through,
So he’s sent me here to watch over you,
I hope we will have lots of fun,
Now that December has begun,
Each day I’ll get up to something new,
I’m awfully sneaky a bit like you,
I’ve brought you two big huge surprises,
If you can find them they’ll be your prizes,
The first surprise looks a bit like me, she’s hiding behind the Christmas .......
The second one is lots of fun, each day you must open a door and things to build you will have galore build yourself a Christmas city, this one is hiding where you check you look pretty.

Elfie xx

He's bringing us a new elf friend and a lego advent.They already picked their chocolate ones. He will also bring bits here and there through til christmas like craft supplies, sweet treats etc. and of course his leaving gift will be the xmas eve box.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->