ellas kitchen

ruth222

Mum of 1 to be Mum of 2
Reaction score
Does anyone use these? and what do you think? are they any good? and what are your reasons for using them? and say not the jars? The only thing putting me off is the price! I have tried one as I kno there organic, the carrot parsnip and apple one which LO loved to pieces!!!! thanks ladies xx

We use them for our emergency foods. My LO loves them. We also use the Plum Baby ones they sell in boots. We have even devised our own recipies copying them using the percentages they give on the back of the packet. tee hee hee.

I bought these ones at first as Josh would only eat veggies. They've got some weird combos but Josh loved them all!

Now he'll happily eat them seperately I buy just the normal jars, can't give him 'our' food because I eat all low fat. He doesn't seem to mind though!

I am using these at the moment as my LO is eating only 3 teaspoons a day so cheap so far. My SIL recommend I use these, they are great and my LO loves the weird food combos. They are the most natural foods I can find.
I find them rather tasty too...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->