Ellis Alan Haywood - 4/5/09 (13 days late) @12.35pm 8Ib 8oz -COMPLETED!!!

Congratulations .......:hugs:

Just saw your little boy's name and wanted to say that I have a son called Ellis too and he was 13 days late and weighed 8lb 10oz!!! Must be something in the name eh?....:rofl: mind you this was 8 years ago by now.......enjoy him love cause time just flies by.
Just wondering if u've welsh relatives cause Ellis is a welsh name and when people ask my son what's his name they've never heard of it.
Hope he's a good boy like my Ellis was - just waking up once for a feed from the first time we came home from hospital.....mind you he's made up for it since...:rofl:

All the best.....:hugs:

Thanks guys x x x

Congratulations .......

Just saw your little boy's name and wanted to say that I have a son called Ellis too and he was 13 days late and weighed 8lb 10oz!!! Must be something in the name eh?.... mind you this was 8 years ago by now.......enjoy him love cause time just flies by.
Just wondering if u've welsh relatives cause Ellis is a welsh name and when people ask my son what's his name they've never heard of it.
Hope he's a good boy like my Ellis was - just waking up once for a feed from the first time we came home from hospital.....mind you he's made up for it since...

All the best.....

No Welsh relatives. I have a work collegue who has a little boy called Ellis. OH and I struggled with boys names and this is the only one we both agreed on and we don't know of any Ellis's personally. I also know its a girls name too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->