Elli's Fat to Fab Journal...

Elli21

Reaction score
Hi Girls.
I thought id start up a weightloss journal.

My goal is to lose 4 stone this year.
Im currently 15 stone 7.

Im going to do a strict low fat diet that has worked for me in the past.
Im also going to be walking everyday, and doing my fitness DVD twice a week to start of with.

I was meant to start today but with all the christmas goodies in, i couldnt resist.
Tomorrow is my start date, regardless of if there is choc in the house or not!!

I bought a george foreman grill, and a pair of size 16 jeans (im currently a size 18) as motivation. I want to be in these comfortabley March.

Im going to be adding pictures etc tomorrow of me now.
And hopefully as the months go on, i will be able to see the difference to keep me going.

Wish me Luck Girls :flower: xxx

Good luck! I read an article on a woman who lost 10st last year alone for 4st this year is easily do-able xx

Just wanted to wish you good luck!

Had a great day so far :)

Friut only for breakfast.
Soup for lunch.
And ive got chicken with veg for dinner.

We went shopping today and got loads of nice healthy things in...
Also we have written out a menu for the week which is making me feel more positive!!

Ive got rid of all biscuits and chocolate and naughties from the house. (gave them to my dad :lol:)

Feeling really positive today...:thumbup:

good luck :) sounds like a realy good start! im starting tmoz so your giving me inspiration! lol x x

Yesterday i was at work all day and that was hard work!!
I had my normal fruit for breakfast.
Then for lunch the residents all had a big sunday roast,and i was sooo tempted but all the naughties, but i stuck to chicken breast, boiled potatoes and cabbage.
And when i got in at 9pm i had a weightwatchers ready meal...

I did have one biscuit tho, which really upset me after...

But today so far im doing really well.

Tuna and salad pitta bread for lunch, and mike and the kids are having a takeaway tonight...(we have friends over) so im going to order some rice and cook myself some prawns and veg up...:( this is what makes it hard, but im sure mine will be nice and yummy!! Im just hoping i can beat temptation.

:thumbup:

Just think how great you'll feel next week when you get on the scales and see how well you've done!

I did my weigh in today...and i feel like shit.

All ive eaten today is a pro-biotic yoghurt, and a rice cake...totally in 2.2g of fat.

But when i got on the scales at boots i could have cried there an then...

My BMI is 35 :shock:
And my weight is 15stone4.

I just feel like whats the point??

Not a good day today, i feel like just eating and eating!! so far i havent but bleurgh!! :(:(:(:(

I suppose looking at my first post, i have lost 3 pounds, but ive been so good i was hoping for more...its just me being impatient.

elli!!

3lbs is brill!!!
Well done hun, dont be so hard on yourself!!

Im well scared for weigh in tomorro xxxxx

Georgie your great throughout :) Im glad i can text you and purp when i need to, is a great insentive :)
Thanks to you both xx

Text me and let me know how u get on xx

Ive just had a really cool thought too :)

I go to see lady gaga in march, and if i carry on at 3lbs a week i will be 1lb under 2 stone lighter :) xx

:hugs: honestly elli, your doing really really well...xxx

I go to see the X Factor Live in March and thats what im aiming towards at the moment.
I have a size 10 dress and want to fit in this perfectly xxx

Right ive had a really shit day!!
Mega shitty day!!

And ive been in tears for most of it.

So tonight im having a take away.

I feel bad for even mentioning the word...but i havent eaten anything but a 1.6g yoghurt for breakfast today!!

Stuck in the freezing cold in a broken down car for hours!

I know im making excuses, but im having one, cos im tired and grumpy.
Ill feel shitty for it after, i know i will, but whilst everyone is having pizza, ill probably have a salad pitta or something...maybe a few chips...so its not mega naughty.

I saw your facebook babe, let yourself have a break otherwise ifd you don't you will give up sooner...eat your takaway and then get up and movbe on x

Im starting to not get hungry hardly at all anymore...so trying to make sure i eat enough is the problem now, and not eating too much.
:shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->