Email/Text buddy, 1st time mum due 8th December

sugarheart

Reaction score
Hi

I'm 23 and expecting my first baby :) due on 8th December and just looking for someone due around the same time to chat too and share with! I'm from the UK but I don't mind where my buddy comes from :)

x

hi hun
Im due on the 12 of december and it my 1st baby too. Im 26 and i live in the uk if thats any good to you :hugs:

hi hun
Im due on the 12 of december and it my 1st baby too. Im 26 and i live in the uk if thats any good to you :hugs:

Hi, sorry ive taken so long to reply. Haven't been on here for a few days! Sounds great Hun, how are you finding being pregnant so far? I've been suffering with headaches the last few days which is driving me mad but apart from that things seem to be going quite well :) x

Well i can sympathise with the headaches Hun! Im having them too. Alls going fine except a spot of bleeding Saturday, so i had an anti d injection today so alls fine now hopefully - just hope the LO starts behaving now! :)
pleased alls going well for you though Hun :hugs: xx

im not due til early nov but i'd love to be. in my second preg, had my son dec 8th 2009.

im due 10th december im 19 and this is my first baby :) . Im also from the uk.

Sorry I haven't replied to these not Been on here for a while. Hope all you mummies to be are doing well? x

Hey :]

This is my first pregnancy and I'm due 7th of December.
I'm 20 years old and would love a bump buddy.
I'm from the UK :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->