Embaressing Q? Bikini wax or not for labour?

Does waxing "down there" hurt horribly?? I've always shaved at home, but with razor bumps and whatnot, that doesn't exactly look attractive either. I've just never had the opportunity to actually discuss options! :rofl:

Pregnant or not, I've always wanted to wax but I've been a total chicken!! :dohh:

Different pain thresholds :) I am completely fine with it altho I would never have my underarms done again, altho my friend had hers done by the same lady and said i'd lied to her when i said it didn't hurt! She's never had it done again :D

this might be a stupid Q but can u put hair removal cream down there ? i put it on my lip once and had blisters! and it was for sensitive skin ! guess not i suppose....if u do which on dy use ?

I've used it down there a few times. I used immac/veet (same product but the name changed a while back.) x

awww ive got some veet but not sure if i dare put it on :?

I always use it and i have very sensitive skin so i'd say give it a go on a small area first x x x

i am just a normal shave and trimmer girl lol with my last pregnancy i was obsessed with keeping myself tidy down there as you never knew when they were going to have a look! As time went on though and the bigger i got i really couldn't keep it up lol the whole shower thing was a hassle as it was what with this giant mountain at the front of me so stopped shaving and just trimmed. Now imagine my horror when i had to get a c section and she pulled out the razor!!! wasn't really caring at the time but i was truly embarrassed about it afterward lol so thinking i might make an effort with this wee one even when it gets nearer the time! xxx

i currently have hairy pits :)

my fella doesn't mind how much a let myself go - we met a year ago 2moro :)

he's like an ape, so doesn't mind having a fellow hairy ape as a mate

i tend to make sure my legs are shaved if i'm wearing a skirt or cropped trousers, and when i go swimming i tidy my bikini area up a bit, but apart from that i don't really care!

Mrs Ape, lol

with my first baby i refused to go to the hospital when i was in labour until my OH had shaved the whole lot i was so embarrassed of people looking at it. it was worrying him being down there with a razor but it is impossible to do yourself when you're that pregnant!

was glad i had made him do it when the midwife came towards me with the razor before my c-section i would have liked that even less i think!

It's not so much the labour that I want it all neat and tidy it's the aftercare for any stitches that has me thinking of waxing!

They'll just shve the bit off that needs stiching anyhoo :D

But it itches when you shave, and with an open wound too? Ouch! And the ingrowns...

I forgot about the shaving itching thing and an open wound uggh - shiver-
I get itching from creams too, so will def have to arrange a waxing before hand.

I have to ask my hubby to trim it for me as I just hate having untidy hair down there. I find everything else causes me to itch badly. I tried Immac and had lots of ingrown hairs and little blisters, the same with shaving. I have never tried waxing and tbh am a bit worried about the after effects when the hair starts growing back as the itching really drives me potty. I will stick with the trimming thanks. BTW great thread rofl at some of the comments on here

My husband has been assigned that task along with my legs. I told him that since it's his fault I can no longer see the lower half of my body then he gets stuck with the up keep for the next 3 months

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->