Embarrased but I can't poop (TMI)

MyMomToldMe

Reaction score
I mean literally can't get it to come all the way out. It really sucks and I don't know what to do.

Help!!

I think I am a bit impacted.

I read in my pregnancy book that it helps to eat kiwis or prunes. I tried eating kiwis and they seem to somewhat work, but it takes until the next day for them to kick in. Otherwise try to increase your fiber intake (whole grains and fresh fruits and veg). Good luck!

Yea, high fibres will help you to pass bowels, eat salads, fruits, whole grain breads or crackers.... and Drink A LOT OF WATER!
If not, you may consult your pharmacist or Dr on some oral stool softener solution which is safe during pregnancy.

Warm bath and Laxatives worked for me last time x

when i feel like i cant, i go and buy some apples. I'll eat like 3 and drink apple juice, with 5 hours i can finally let it all out.

Last time my doctor give me lactoloce (spelling) which is a stool softener. U need to drink lots of water with it but its not too bad. I have taken it twice this pregnancy already.

I mean literally can't get it to come all the way out. It really sucks and I don't know what to do.

Help!!

I think I am a bit impacted.

You're not the only one! I am trying apple cider vinegar as i type. It gets rid of the acid reflux so hoping it works with this situation too.. lol

If it's really bad then get some lactulose from the doctor. It's safe to take and will give you some relief.

To prevent it getting that bad again, I can recommend dried apricots, bananas, and drinking enough water.

Oranges are brilliant! They were the only thing that worked for me last time round, just eat an orange or two a day and you should be good!

Excessive amounts of 100% juice helped me. Actually caused me to have the opposite issue eventually.....so I try to use just the right amount to keep in the middle.....if you get my meaning!!!!

I had this problem last week and lots of water, orange juice, prune juice, and raisin bran cereal helped a lot. I didnt want to take a laxative. My mom also said that eating fruit will help too!

I know how you feel! Ever since I started zofran I've been constipated. I'm going to drink a lot more juice and water today to see if that helps.

LOADS of H20, Good luck. I hope you are feeling better soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->