embarrasing,funny,serious...

sara k

Reaction score
i m 35 +1 week now...i was depressed day before yesterday for some reason and couldnt sleep well...yesterday afternoon ..i felt pain in half head but i didnt notice..yesterday night i just woke up with severe pain in left eye at 3 oclock...at 4 30 woke up and made breakfast and lunch for hubby...and called tele health...they send me to emergency and dh took off for a day...after complete check nothing found except migrane...:shrug:
at 8 30 we left for home and my hubby kept making joke to get me relax:wacko:...i told him not to make joke:nope: but he didnt stop and after all i wet my trouser:rofl:..it was so much embarrasing..i took shower :shower:and again couldnt control :cloud9:but thanx god that time not in trouser:dohh:..in the tub...when i was going to sleep again feel like to pee...:shrug:then i really got serious...

some questions plz...
has my bladder got weak:cloud9:...should i consult to dr..
i m 35 week..:blush:is it safe if i go in to labour...bc i felt baby was engaged..and felt pain in the bottom... which week i should expect baby...

That sounds like a bit of an ordeal to me. If I was you I would speak to a Doc about this, Your bladder control could be weaker now but I dont know if it should be so weak that you properly wet yourself.

At 35 weeks your baby should be fine but dont worry about going into labour early, your baby can be engaged for a few weeks before birth.

I hope your headache settles soon. Migraines are pretty horrible. :hugs:

thanx lalitas...i il definitely ask the dr about bladder problem...:hugs:

hope your migrane goes away soon, take it easy and feel better.

Are you sure it wasnt your waters breaking??

i had severe migrane before 2 years...i have been cured for that...for past 2 years i get this problem after every 6 months...not so often..i hope it doesnt come back again...:cloud9:

Sounds like you really need to start doing more pelvic floor exercises, that should help! x

I'm pretty sure I've read somewhere that needing to wee more can be a side-effect of migraines. Add that to being pregnant and who knows?!

I'd say it's worth checking with your doctor or midwife, but I know that when I have a migraine (when not pregnant) I need to wee every 10 mins or so. In the last month of being pregnant, I've also needed to wee every 10 minutes. If I had a migraine now, I'd probably wet myself too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->