Embarrassed

Breezybaby80

Expecting 2nd child
Reaction score
I’m only 6 weeks pregnant but because I’m overweight (size 16-18) and my belly is extremely bloated I look about 6 months!! Today a guy offered me his seat at the blood test clinic and the other day a lady asked how long I have to go lol.
I wouldn’t mind if I was 6 months but it’s embarssung because I’m just fat and bloated! Haha
Anyone else feeling this?? I’ve tried to add a pic but it’s havjng none of it so gave up

Some people say I'm showing too I'm a 12-14 and 5ft I have a bit of flab too but some of it is baby bump. Maybe just say Oohh I've got a few mnths left yet or make them embarrassed take it off u and say a while this is insulation for the winter .x

Haha that’s good thing to say. I nearly said this is just a food baby lol

I went into the pharmacy to get something for heartburn and the pharmacist asked if it was because I was pregnant so I’m assuming I must have LOOKED pregnant to get a comment like that? I was only 10 weeks at the time!! I’m a size 16 and my belly is sticking right out!! I don’t know if there is any baby bump underneath all the fat and bloat!!!

I am 12 weeks baby #3 and size 12ish. While I have actually lost a little the last several weeks. But I can feel my uterus starting to push everything up. It has rounded out everything above it a bit. Making me look more pregnant than fat. But I am not that pregnant yet.

Aww it's embarrassing when people guess super early. I'm not even pregnant and one of my DD's friends asked me if I was pregnant the other week!

275CD9E1-95DA-4547-8747-5B7D646906A5.jpeg Don’t worry I’ve already got the bloat too!! Just part of the fun :headspin: also, I love this pic.... hope it posts.

^haha so true! I just wouldn't dare ask someone if they were pregnant no matter how obvious it was!

^haha so true! I just wouldn't dare ask someone if they were pregnant no matter how obvious it was!

No I wouldn’t dare either! Lol. I wish I had a nice slim body so that it wouldn’t just show bloat and fat right now! Lol

Does this bloat ever go btw? Lol. This is my 2nd baby and I don’t think I got it last time or if I did it was no where near as bad

https://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e42/Shayensmummy/25E0C20E-E734-4052-9F18-7FDCDCB24F88_zps0pjxxrl1.jpeg
Hurrah I managed to post a pic? Excuse the state of me lol

https://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e42/Shayensmummy/25E0C20E-E734-4052-9F18-7FDCDCB24F88_zps0pjxxrl1.jpeg
Hurrah I managed to post a pic? Excuse the state of me lol
Omg! You’re adorable!! Is that dress jean material? It’s the perfect mix between casual and dressy and comfortable!! Love it!! Enjoy your pregnancy! Pregnant women are always beautiful!!! :flower:

I could of wrote this!! This is so me right now. I’m also a size 16/18 and feel about 6 months gone I’m only 10 weeks!! I had a co-worker who knew nothing about my pregnancy ask me the other day how many jumpers I had on underneath my work uniform lol I told her I had no jumpers on underneath just my work uniform, she then said jeez you look like your expecting so I replied that’s because I am!! Tbh I think my reply stunned her. She was like Jesus you are going to be huge.... looking back I wish I had said no I’m not pregnant.... would of been hilarious to see her reaction! x

CB9F5E3D-0D21-4214-B39C-E8CF5981346E.jpeg

Omg! You’re adorable!! Is that dress jean material? It’s the perfect mix between casual and dressy and comfortable!! Love it!! Enjoy your pregnancy! Pregnant women are always beautiful!!! :flower:

Aww thank you lol. Yes it’s a dungaree dress, I live in it atm and always where it with converse lol x

I could of wrote this!! This is so me right now. I’m also a size 16/18 and feel about 6 months gone I’m only 10 weeks!! I had a co-worker who knew nothing about my pregnancy ask me the other day how many jumpers I had on underneath my work uniform lol I told her I had no jumpers on underneath just my work uniform, she then said jeez you look like your expecting so I replied that’s because I am!! Tbh I think my reply stunned her. She was like Jesus you are going to be huge.... looking back I wish I had said no I’m not pregnant.... would of been hilarious to see her reaction! x

View attachment 1044321
Aww cute bump! You don’t look size 16/18 at all you look a lot smaller. Haha yeah that would have been funny to see her reaction. I got huge with my son and had to have growth scans so I recon I’m gonna be even bigger this time! Lol

There is also a plus size group over in pregnancy groups if anyone wants to drop in for moral support. We have recently been discussing the importance of leggings. \\:D/

Aww cute bump! You don’t look size 16/18 at all you look a lot smaller. Haha yeah that would have been funny to see her reaction. I got huge with my son and had to have growth scans so I recon I’m gonna be even bigger this time! Lol

Ah thanks lol I sure feel a lot bigger this time!! Aw really, was your son a big baby? I’ve been living in leggings these last few weeks lol. You look great though x

Ah thanks lol I sure feel a lot bigger this time!! Aw really, was your son a big baby? I’ve been living in leggings these last few weeks lol. You look great though x

Yeah he was 8lb at 9 days early lol. Im currently sat in early pregnancy unit Cos they want to scan again after only seeing a sac on Saturday. I’m so scared it’s a brighted ovum or however u spell it x

Yeah he was 8lb at 9 days early lol. Im currently sat in early pregnancy unit Cos they want to scan again after only seeing a sac on Saturday. I’m so scared it’s a brighted ovum or however u spell it x

Aw no hun, hope your scan went ok, fingers crossed everything’s ok x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"