embarrassing bodies...

blinkybaby

Reaction score
I'm just watching this on 4od - wondering seriously what makes people want to go on this show? I don't mean with every condition, i.e. ones that aren't so 'personal', but I can't understand how people are able to have full frontal examinations on camera etc...

I kind of understand if someone has a condition that is rare and they feel it would benefit the wider public if it was brought to attention, but even if this was the case with me, I just couldn't have my foof broadcast on national telly!

Do people get paid for appearing?

xxx

yes they probably do it for the free op's, dont they get it done straight under private care? :)

i think the programme funds treatments, which would be a huge incentive

i love it , just have to make sure im not eating while watching lol

Ahhhh that explains it! I bet some of those people are desperate to be cured!

I've been on the show before...I was at t4 on the beach and could be seen in the crowd :haha:

I don't get it either "I'm too embarrassed to go to the doctors", yeh going on tv is much better lol.

lol! its for the access to care that you dont get going to your GP!

I considered it, after i had my son i bleed for 8 months non-stop, i hemorraged twice in that time and i was very dangerously anemic, i went back and forth my gp who just kept perscribing iron and saying i clearly wasnt taking it as my levels kept dropping! i would have done anything to be cured.

all the people that require seeing consultants go on to private clinics and get extra treatments like counsolling or lazer treatments that you wouldnt get on the NHS.

I know it would be majorly embarssing but when the NHS is as crap as it is people will do anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->