Embarrassing boy parts question

AlwaysPraying

Mom of two!
Reaction score
I never though twice about my boys "parts" until my friend looked (while i was changing him) and said "he has huge testicles!!". I laughed it off and thought she was nuts. They are totally normal sized! - I thought. Her baby is two months older and she said her kids testies are way smaller. When she changed him next I had to ask to peek. And Wow! His were tiny! I left it at that but now I've been bugged. Everytime I change him I wonder - does he have overly large testicles? They really are a decent size but I thought that was normal. Besides my friends I've never seen another baby to compare. The dr has never said anything about it. My husband says they are just fine. Of course my friends husband said his boys were fine too.

So could they really come in that big of a range of sizes? Or is my boy extra big or hers extra small?

I'm half dying of embarrassment asking this I hope I'm not coming off like a loon!!

:haha: I think the size varies. I've seen quite a few (siblings, and babies I've babysat) and they've all been different. :shrug:

I think just like adult men, testicles and penises come in all different shapes and sizes. Definitely don't worry about it. :flower:

Dont worry at all i member when my LO was about 4weeks old and my sis, she has a lo 3months older than my son.. but anyways i was changing him and she walkedby and said "Oh my god .. His Winkie is massive!! Mum look at this" and im like uuuh shud it be?!?! my mum just said well they all different..a nd its true my boys lil winkie and testicles are much bigger than my nephews but as someone mentioned.. they all come in diff shapes and sizes. just like mens bits and ladies I guess!

lol. Had to laugh at this thread, but as others have said, they're all different. I have changed both of my nephew's nappies and both of theirs are considerably smaller than my sons.

I never though twice about my boys "parts" until my friend looked (while i was changing him) and said "he has huge testicles!!". I laughed it off and thought she was nuts. They are totally normal sized! - I thought. Her baby is two months older and she said her kids testies are way smaller. When she changed him next I had to ask to peek. And Wow! His were tiny! I left it at that but now I've been bugged. Everytime I change him I wonder - does he have overly large testicles? They really are a decent size but I thought that was normal. Besides my friends I've never seen another baby to compare. The dr has never said anything about it. My husband says they are just fine. Of course my friends husband said his boys were fine too.

So could they really come in that big of a range of sizes? Or is my boy extra big or hers extra small?

I'm half dying of embarrassment asking this I hope I'm not coming off like a loon!!

Your not alone! First time I changed my son in front of my dad, and he saw -- he said the same thing! :haha: I know they tend to be "swollen" after birth, but I guess they've retained a larger size...

Like you, I have nothing to "compare" them to, as the only boy I've ever changed diapers for, is my own. :shrug:

My mum said Thomas' were really big! That made me worry...so I asked my hv and she said the same thing different shapes and sizes etc.
So if you are a loon...then I am too!
xxx

Well this all sounds really good! It is funny I know! I never thought twice about it before my girlfriend mentioned something. There's always something to wonder or worry about isn't there.

hehe yes I can confirm all the above - and I was very surpised that the boys were so different to each other down there! Dunno what I expected but they are certainly different xxx

LOL I thought the same thing as well when I had to change my nephew, who is 4 months older than my son. My nephew's looked huge compared to J's. Now that J is older, his actually look bigger than my nephew's.

Just to mention, one of my friends LO was born with larger than average ones and has had to go to the hospital about it. He's otherwise fine and I think they're just monitoring him. If your doctor has seen them and not commented, then I'm sure he's just fine.

My LO's nuts are way bigger than my cousins, who is 13 months old.

This is gonna sound mean, but LO was having tummy time in the nudey rudey the other day and he was partially on his knees, his nuts were hanging down to the floor and we were laughing so hard we cried!

Poor little babies with big nuts lol.

My LO's nuts are way bigger than my cousins, who is 13 months old.

This is gonna sound mean, but LO was having tummy time in the nudey rudey the other day and he was partially on his knees, his nuts were hanging down to the floor and we were laughing so hard we cried!

Poor little babies with big nuts lol.

Haha that made me giggle out loud, I laugh at my LO for the same reason

X

My sister-in-law said exactly the same thing about my lo testicles. I just thought they were normal as I have nothing to compare them to but she says that they are big.

i agree they are all different! when my son was born the first thing my OH said was 'well its definately a boy look at the size of them!' and the midwives were like 'yeh thats a whopping set' hahaha... i was a bit worried at first but they said there's no reason they are just all different like all other features of babies - they all vary xxx

oh yes i forgot to mention at his newborn exam he did have extra fluid in one (cant remember the term) but they said its nothing and it usually disapears - at 1 year he went back to recheck and the fluid had gone - but still got big balls :p

It would be really obvious if something like an interstitial hernia was making them abnormally large. My brother was born with that (and had surgery to fix at 3-4 years old) and his testicles were about the size of an adult fist at birth.

Aren't I great big sister saying things like that on the internet :lol:

I guess big balls are pretty common!!! And funny!!! :)

We do naked tummy time to and it's funny how his junk dangles on the ground. My husband says "that's my boy!".

hun when lo was born i bet the paediatrician had a peek didnt he ? and again at 6 week check they check. so im positive yr dr would have said something if anything was wrong. harrys the first boy ive ever changed so otherwise i dont know otherwise but hes been seen by 2 drs so im sure hes normal ! should imagine its what others have said different sizes xx

Probably way TMI...... but just curious... do you think its genetic? do ur OH's have ummm big balls? LOL cause mine does and im wondering if this lo is a boy will his me mahoosive too?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->