Embryo Transfer Success & Embryo Grade?

rachy28

Pregnant!
Reaction score
Hi ladies,

Im in the middle of my first medicated FET cycle of my one and only healthy embryo. I should be good to start progynova next week :happydance:
Ive searched the net high and low for success rate and embryo grades so i thought id ask you lovely ladies. If you could answer my questions id be forever grateful 😙xx

Did it work first time?

Frozen or Fresh?

If frozen, did they survive the thaw?

What were your embryo grades?

Day 3 embryo or Day5/6 Blastocyst?

How many transfered?

Bfp or Bfn?

Singleton or Twins?

Did you do anything different on your Bfp cycle?

Hi, I only have 1 frozie too which we are planning to transfer in January. Here is how our first cycle went...

Did it work first time? No

Frozen or Fresh? Fresh

If frozen, did they survive the thaw? N/A

What were your embryo grades? B grade - Apparently a great looking embryo.

Day 3 embryo or Day5/6 Blastocyst? Day 5 blasto

How many transfered? 1

Bfp or Bfn? BFN

Singleton or Twins?

Did you do anything different on your Bfp cycle

Hi good luck with your cycle :)

1) yes

2) frozen

3) yes

4) 5bb this one

5) day 5 blast

6) 1 transferred

7) bfp 5dp5dt

8) 1 beauty

9) didn't do anything different, was my first transfer as all embryos frozen after cycle due to ohss, juat stayed generally healthy, no caffeine or alcohol but other than that nothing special

Thank you star25, congratulations on your little princess.

Tina, good luck with your transfer

Can anyone else add to this? Xx

Thank you, I'm not a very positive person and really didn't think it would work but fets are meant to be more successful so stay more positive than I did! X

Did it work first time? No, 1st cycle of Ivf failed and then 1 failed frozen cycle. 2nd frozen cycle worked.

Frozen or Fresh? Frozen

If frozen, did they survive the thaw? First frozen cycle 2 out of 4 survived the thaw, 2nd frozen cycle 1 survived out of 4

What were your embryo grades? Unsure of 1st and 2nd cycle but 3rd cycle 4BB

Day 3 embryo or Day5/6 Blastocyst? All 3 cycles were day 5 blastocysts.

How many transfered? 1st round - 1 embryo transferred, 2nd cycle - 2 transferred, 3rd cycle - 1 embryo transferred.

Bfp or Bfn? 2 bfns, 3rd cycle bfp.

Singleton or Twins? 1 little girl

Did you do anything different on your Bfp cycle? Only thing I did different on the 3rd cycle was go to bed for 1 hour when I got home from transfer and listen to some relaxing music with my earphones in.

C&J, thank you for your story. It gives us ladies hope who have already had a failed cycle to know that it CAN work eventually

xx

C&J, thank you for your story. It gives us ladies hope who have already had a failed cycle to know that it CAN work eventually

xx

You're welcome, we are just starting our 3rd frozen embryo transfer to use our remaining 3 embryos and hopefully give our little girl a sibling.

Good luck c&j and thank you for responding :thumbup:

Ive a feeling this thread may be very useful to ladies in our situation. We need lots more contribution to help build our hope xx

Did it work first time? No (Did 2 round of IVF and 1 round of FET )

Frozen or Fresh? Frozen (Got BFP)

If frozen, did they survive the thaw? Yes

What were your embryo grades? Apparently 2 were good looking embryos. Either 6 cell or 8 cell cant remember.

Day 3 embryo or Day5/6 Blastocyst? Day 3 (BFP cycle)

How many transfered? 3

Bfp or Bfn? BFP

Singleton or Twins? Singleton

Did you do anything different on your Bfp cycle? Tried to relax as much as I can. And did not POAS :)

Good luck to you !!

Hi so,

Worked first time
Fresh cycle
Not told exact but told top grade emby
Day 5 blast
1 transfer
BFP
Singleton
Completely cut alcohol and caffeine wasn't strict with food literally followed what my gut told me some healthy days some pig out days as I didn't want to stress myself out too much

Good luck girls xxx

Did it work first time? Yes

Frozen or Fresh? Fresh

What were your embryo grades? Not good lol. I don't remember the exact terminology used but we had just three total left on transfer day. One was fading fast and the remaining two weren't elaborated on because they didn't want to dash our hopes.

Day 3 embryo or Day5/6 Blastocyst? 5 day blasts

How many transfered? 2

Bfp or Bfn? Bfp!

Singleton or Twins? Fraternal Twins, just turned 1 Saturday :thumbup:

My answers below:

Did it work first time? Yes, technically. First transfer (fresh) worked but I had a miscarriage. FET after that worked.

Frozen or Fresh? Frozen

If frozen, did they survive the thaw? Yes

What were your embryo grades? Both 3BB but both also PGS normal

Day 3 embryo or Day5/6 Blastocyst? Day 5 blast

How many transfered? 2

Bfp or Bfn? BFP

Singleton or Twins? Singleton

Did you do anything different on your Bfp cycle? PGS

Good luck! I remember you from the monthly threads, our cycles were always in sync. Fingers crossed!!

Thanks & congratulations on the birth of your miracle!

I remember you too, im a secret stalker so ive been watching alot of ladies get their bfps over the last few years.
Today im 2dp5dt and ive been quite crampy since about 6hrs post transfer, im really hoping its a good sign & not impending failure. My boobs are beginning to feel slightly tender and i had a slight temp dip although i know from experience they dont mean much.
My embryo was pgd tested, my only healthy out of 5 blastocysts biopsied. It was fully hatched, thawed with 100% cell survival and showed good expansion at transfer xx

Rachy just saw your temp and how it's shot back up! Crossing my fingers that it's a great sign for you xx

Now id be lying if I said im not excited by the huge temp rise...but i had pink/red spotting this morning, it wasn't much and only once when wiping, ive had nothing since but it was enough to send me to panic station!
Thanks Tina, I really hope so too x

Thought I would add my experiences here to share with those looking for some information and hope!
I'm going to split my answers into TTC#1 had FET resulted in my DD and tTC#2 had FET and I'm 6w4d.

Did it work first time?
Yes. Froze all embryos after retrieval when TTC#1. Had FET the next cycle and BFP. TTC#2 had FET from previously frozen embryo (no retrieval done).

Frozen or Fresh?
Frozen both times.

If frozen, did they survive the thaw?
Yes, both times.

What were your embryo grades?
AA both times.

Day 3 embryo or Day5/6 Blastocyst?
Day 5 blast both times.

How many transferred?
One transferred both times.

BFP or Bfn?
BFP both times.

Singleton or Twins?
TTC#1 - one transferred and one DD. TTC#2 - one transferred will have first ultrasound but I'm sure it's singleton as well.

Did you do anything different on your Bfp cycle?
Rest as much as possible this was easier done when TTC#1. Now I'm chasing my DD around so it was harder to rest but did my best.

I'm reading this thread with interest as I'll likely be moving on to IVF next cycle. Not really expecting IUI #6 to have a different result than the previous 5, but it would make a fabulous Christmas present!

Rachel, your chart looks perfect! When will you test? :test::test:

Hmmm, maybe tomorrow evening 6dp5dt. Im just feeling a sense of major defeat atm, like its not worked and i just cant shake it off. I know charting isnt exactly accurate during fet but ive done it for so long that its like a second nature to me now. Good luck with this iui cycle, fingers crossed you'll get your bfp & never have to do ivf x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->