Embryo Transfer Success & Embryo Grade?

Well, you know your body better than any of the rest of us; however, many, many women have felt it didn't work or didn't feel anything, and then lo and behold, they get a bpf! I am going to believe that for you, even if you are struggling to keep the hope alive. Your chart is just picture perfect -- triphasic with an implantation dip and the hard-to-come-by implantation spotting!! I believe.

rachy--your chart still looks amazing. Can't wait for you to test tomorrow!

Okay, 3 posts in a row from me makes me feel like a weirdo, but I was excited ab your chart, Rachy. And it turns out to be for good reason!!!! Your perfect embie implanted and gave you a bfp! A huge congrats to you and h&h 9 months. 😊

Chemical pregnancy 😢 x

So sorry rachy:hugs: I was stalking to see how your FET went. I just had a CP after IVF #1 (just last week actually) so know how much it hurts:hugs: Be extra good to yourself the next few days and let all your sad feelings out. I hope your next FET/IVF gives you your BFP!

Thanks hun, its just crap really isnt it. Im so gutted. I have to go through another entire cycle of ivf pgd now because that was our only healthy embie. Im sorry you had to go through this too 😢 x

Thanks hun, its just crap really isnt it. Im so gutted. I have to go through another entire cycle of ivf pgd now because that was our only healthy embie. Im sorry you had to go through this too 😢 x

Yep it sure is:nope: I have to do another IVF as well (in January) since our other 2 embies (I only had 3 eggs at ER, all 3 good quality though, and all 3 fertilised) weren't deemed viable for freezing by Day 5 (I had a Day 2 transfer):dohh: So know exactly how you feel! I'll be doing short protocol next time since they hope it'll give me more eggs (long protocol apparently shuts me down too much).

Here's hoping both of our next IVFs give us our rainbows:hugs:

Rachy & Kat--:hugs: I am so sad for both of you. What heartbreak! I am sure you will both get your take home babies next time. Be good to yourselves.

:hug: to you both.

Thanks Vonn:hugs: Yeah it was super upsetting news when I was told it was a CP by the nurse last week (was expecting it to be either a BFN or BFP):nope: I think psychologically and emotionally I'd have preferred a BFN but it seems most sites claim that a CP means really good chances of ending up with a "take home" baby through IVF/FET so here's hoping that's true for me and rachy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->