Emergency appointment *UPDATE*

bump#1

Reaction score
Well what a day. Had to wait at the doctors for ages and they referred me to an early pregnancy unit. There was no guarantee of a scan, but they said they would see what they could do.

3 hours later and i'm having my scan. FH was detected and we saw the sac and the yolk with my little bean in it. :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

The only down side was that i'm not as far along as we thought. The bean measured at 4mm which makes me 6 weeks not 7 :( Oh well just means I get to spend abit longer with you all.

Thankyou for all of your lovely words and support :hug: xx

Morning everyone,

I've an emergency appointment with my doctors in an hour. Yesterday morning me and my OH :sex:

Every since i've had really bad cramps and i've been spotting browny coloured blood. I've woke up today and it's no different. I've booked in to see my doctor, and i'm hoping to see my little bean today, but i'm really worried he/she won't be there :cry:

Wish me luck girls

Aaw no! See, thats why I'm too scared to do it. Poor DH has had it twice since bfp 8 weeks ago haha
Wishing you the best of luck hun, take care x x

sex can make this happen... hope all is well x

Good luck.... Let us know how it goes....

Hi hun hope al is ok,me and my oh have sex every day to every other day and iv had very light brown once or twice when i wipe after and lil bit of pink.Good luck xx

Hope everything is ok. Thinking of you :hugs:
jackie xxx

good luck! i am sure it will be fine - its probably just from the BDing! let us know how your scan goes xxx

I hope you get result that you want. Fingers crossed that all is ok. Will your GP give you a scan??

Do let us know how you get on.

Nicola xx

Hope everything is alright hun, fingers crossed for you xxxx :hugs:

good luck have fingers legs and toes crossed for you!

We had the same and all was ok so fingers crossed. :)

Soo happy for you! I saw little Stars HB at 6 weeks exactly and was AMAZING! Hope you feel alot more positive now :D

Oh wow, so happy for you hun did they tell you why you were bleeding or was it due to your nookie? :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->