Emergency Bracelet

OnErth&InHvn

Mom to 4
Reaction score
Shes 8 and needs to wear her bracelet but she cut off the tag and has been taking it off. :growlmad::cry:

We have explained why she needs to wear it and how important it is but this is just a recent thing.

anyone have advice?

*Shes special needs and needs to wear one, so its not an option to let her go without.

I assume when you say she cut the tag off you mean the bit with the information written on it?
Maybe it would help if you allowed her to choose another one, maybe one that's not so obvious as a medical bracelet to her friends but still easy for adults to see and recognise. I've seen the tags as charms for Pandora type charms or lovely braided leather ones with her name on as well.

whats ot for? is it a medi alert.

my mum wares one and its a bangle with the sign on and they ting the contat center could she choose something she likes?

Do you know why she's cutting it and taking it off. Does she dislike jewelry? Does she not like how it looks? Does she feel like it makes her stand out? If you can get to the bottom of why she's doing this, you can work toward a solution.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->