Emergency pill

Discussion in 'Your Health & Wellbeing' started by Pixoletta, Nov 12, 2011.

1. Pixoletta

Pixoletta Well-Known Member

Could anyone tell me how long symptoms are supposed to last with the emergency pill?? The condom came off :/ The pharmacist gave me Levonelle monday and it's now saturday and still feeling sick :( The pharmacist said it's very unlikely that i'll become pregnant, however it is still possible.

2. Pixoletta

Pixoletta Well-Known Member

3. maryp0ppins

maryp0ppins Well-Known Member

I've taken this twice and never felt sick, are you feeling stressed out about it? maybe that is making you feel ill.

4. bumphenders

bumphenders Well-Known Member

I've taken it 2 times, first time - no symptoms... This was a few year ago.

Then I took it again, and it didn't work, now i'm 18 weeks pregnant (don't mean to scare you). . . You can get symptoms though, but you shouldn't still be feeling sick...Maybe speak to your doctor?

:flow:

5. hotdiana

hotdiana Active Member

It's not the right pill for you. As simple as that.
    My ex gf took one once and had experienced the same issues. Still, she didn't get pregnant, thank Gof!

6. punk_pig

punk_pig Guest

I agree with previous post. I took it withno symptoms but my house mate looked and sounded like she was dying. Think there are other emergency pills if this ever happens again, levonelle is just the preferred option, but if it disagrees with you then you need another optionne t time (which I hopedoesnt happen). Hope you feel better soon!