Emergency pill

Pixoletta

Reaction score
Could anyone tell me how long symptoms are supposed to last with the emergency pill?? The condom came off :/ The pharmacist gave me Levonelle monday and it's now saturday and still feeling sick :( The pharmacist said it's very unlikely that i'll become pregnant, however it is still possible.

I've taken this twice and never felt sick, are you feeling stressed out about it? maybe that is making you feel ill.

I've taken it 2 times, first time - no symptoms... This was a few year ago.

Then I took it again, and it didn't work, now i'm 18 weeks pregnant (don't mean to scare you). . . You can get symptoms though, but you shouldn't still be feeling sick...Maybe speak to your doctor?

:flow:

It's not the right pill for you. As simple as that.
My ex gf took one once and had experienced the same issues. Still, she didn't get pregnant, thank Gof!

I agree with previous post. I took it withno symptoms but my house mate looked and sounded like she was dying. Think there are other emergency pills if this ever happens again, levonelle is just the preferred option, but if it disagrees with you then you need another optionne t time (which I hopedoesnt happen). Hope you feel better soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->