Emergency scan - stomach pains

glong88

Mummy to 2 boys and a princess
Reaction score
Hi all.

I have a scan in an hour, emergency as I have had alot of pains on my right side for a few days now, also had period like lower pains for about a week.

I have had 2 scans, an early scan which dated me 5w6d and a private one which dated me 8w6d. (2 days ahead ) so if all is well on today's scan I'll either be 12 weeks bang on or 11w5d. I'm praying all is ok but I have had NO symptoms no sick or anything this time, but with my 2 boys i was very sick.

I also have my official 12 week scan on Monday so today will likely be to just check heartbeat and not any of the normal 12 week checks.

I'm praying....

I have to go alone with my 11 month old so hopefully he is good.

Hope everything goes ok and its just stretching pains. Here they would cancel Mondays scan if one was done today, just worth bearing in mind in case they do the same for you . With a bit of luck they might not with you and you'll get both! Everything crossed x

Hope everything goes ok and its just stretching pains. Here they would cancel Mondays scan if one was done today, just worth bearing in mind in case they do the same for you . With a bit of luck they might not with you and you'll get both! Everything crossed x

I did think that, however I will try and get Mondays too as my partner can't make today.

I just wouldn't mention it to them unless they ask!

Had my scan. Baby was fine. They didn't do much as I have my 12 week scan Monday coming but they obv checked heartbeat was there, which is was and checked my ovaries for cysts incase that was where pain was.

They have corrected my due date, I am now 12 weeks 2 days due 23rd July. :)

Always a bonus being put forward! Glad all was ok and that you still get your scan on Monday

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->