Emergency Ultrasound...Results!

2Pups4Kids

Reaction score
So I was awoken by a phone call from my clinic to get my stuff together because I had to be at the hospital in 45 minutes! I was excited and nervous that I finally was going to see what was going on...

I started to have some spotting with mild cramping on Saturday at work, went to the clinic on Sunday to be told I should take a week off to rest.

Well I was RELIEVED when the technician showed me the screen with my little cashew's little heart beating. I didn't get any pictures because they apparently don't typically do pregnancy ultrasounds... it's usually for emergencies only in that department, and the tech said he and the doctor are usually bearers of bad news, which explains why he turned the screen away from my view at first.

So I just thought I'd share! Everything seems good... they said that everything seems to measure to date :) :happydance:

Took the pic with my smart phone so it's not super clear...

https://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a148/shauna_grant/20131119_110628.jpg

Glad you got good news!!!!!! Thrilled for you hun!!!!!! ♡

Thanks!! Oh and btw, that big black abyss at the top is my ridiculously full bladder. Let's just say they were a little late calling me in for my appointment haha.

Congrats!! Lol my bladder was busting when I went for my 6 week scan it was awful when they pressed only belly xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->