Emilie 5/12/09

lorna84

mummy to Emilie :))
Reaction score
So on the 3rd at 8pm I started hvaing what I thought were twinges but wasnt sure

I started timing them & they were 10 - 15 minutes apart for over an hour but than went to every hour or so, at 3am they returned with vengance coming every 7 minutes, I felt them more in the back, when they got to every 4 minutes & lasting over a minute we rang the hospital, they said to try & stay at home as long as possible if I can which I was happy to do, she said to call back when the pains are unbearable

At 7am we rang the hospital & was told to head in when we arrived I was exained & was 4cm Dilated, the pains were all in my back so we went into the bath until 11:45 when exained again I was 6cm the pains were pretty bad so I started on the gas & air which was great at first at 5pm they said I was 7cm I was still only on gas & air but it wasnt working as well nomore so I had a shot of pethine which made me really sick they broke my waters & the pain got very bad the contractions were every 4 minutes & lasting just over a minute I opted for an epidural but the person who does them was in an emergency & couldnt get to me for an hour, when she arrived & did it it was Magic they also put me on some induction drug to help speed things up The monitor was showing the conbtractions at a very high level & every 2 minutes & lasting about a minute sometimes less they rechecked me at about 9 & I was still 7cm they upped the induction drug & told us if things didnt progress it would be a csection which I really didnt want

at 11pm I was still 7cm & the desction to have an emergency csection was made, so after signing the paperwork we headed to theatre & Emilie was born at 12:20Am on 5th December weighing a whooping 10Ibs 8

The moment we heard her cry we burst into tears, Were so in love with her :cloud9:

Im alittle disappointed about the csection but was failing to progress so there was no other way really

The recovery I have found the worst I would rather go through the hours of back pain again tbh but is so worth it :cloud9:

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v511/Watergarden/Emilie.jpg

She's beautiful! 10lbs8, wow! Well done and congratulations.

At 10lb 8oz you really shouldn't be disappointed that you had a c-section!! Congratulations she's beautifull. xx

Congratulations again hun, she's beautiful. xx

well done -she is beautiful and look at all that gorgeous hair. Good for you congratulations xx

well done hun and she is absolutely gorgeous.

congrats hun! wow 10lb 8oz!!! i had a c-section too and the day after i felt like i had been hit by a bus, its 3 weeks on now and im feel back to normal again, hang in there hun, take ur pain relief, it does get better!!! xx

congrats hun! wow 10lb 8oz!!! i had a c-section too and the day after i felt like i had been hit by a bus, its 3 weeks on now and im feel back to normal again, hang in there hun, take ur pain relief, it does get better!!! xx

Thanks its always good to know, I feel alittle better each day but was wondering when Id even feel half normal again :haha: :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->