emma's diary

pa2k84

Mummy to Lucas Richard
Reaction score
Has anyone signed up and recieved their packs?

I have the vouchers printed but no lloyds or Argos near me although both very close to where OH works - do you think he will be ok to take them along and get for me?

Also just to be nosey anyone recieved what do you get!?

i think it will be fine if he goes out and gets them...all they are after is the voucher and they go into back room and get the bags...to be honest me and steven have both applyed for more of these becouse of the free samples you get in the packs...cheeky but a great idea!

Where do you download the vouchers I joined but not found them

found the link to the rewards section on my last email from them.

Just printed off my bump to baby pack do we know whats in this and if this changes if you go to lloyds or argos?

I have just picked up my second pack (the 7 months+ one) from argos, they're not as good as they seem at first sight. still worth it for a freebie though! The argos near me was funny about excepting downloaded coupons, so had to take my printed form filled in by hand.
I cant remember a lot about the first pack, but in this second one, I got a couple of samples of washing powder (ecover and another one), fabric conditioner (ecover), a mini tub of sudocream, a mini tube of body butter stretchmark cream, a mini tube of bepanthan, 2 breast pads, cant think of anything else, sorry ladies!
I think the packs can vary though as well.
The packs are worth it for nothing but dont get your hopes too high!
hope this helps!

Picked up my Argos pack today and not sure its worth all the fuss..

Lansinoh disposable nursing pads (2)
Fruit flakes 20g packet
125g ecover washing power and 2x99pence off vouchers in date
100ml ecover fabric softener
80g surecare sensitive washing powder with 25pence off voucher
30g palmers cocoa butter massage cream
2.5g palmers coco butter firming cream
3.5g bepanthen nappy care ointment

50 pence voucher off Johnsons top to toe wash and babywipes both of which were out of date at new years :( i have popped an email to the organiser and complained :)

Apparently there are quite a few different packs so yours might not have the same stuff

Not a big fan of ecover stuff i will give the vouchers to a friend of mine who uses the stuff and i will use the samples to wash the new baby stuff with :) Not tried the surcare sensitive might try that one something i might use as well as the baby to see if i have a reaction...

loopy

Picked up my Argos pack today and not sure its worth all the fuss..

Lansinoh disposable nursing pads (2)
Fruit flakes 20g packet
125g ecover washing power and 2x99pence off vouchers in date
100ml ecover fabric softener
80g surecare sensitive washing powder with 25pence off voucher
30g palmers cocoa butter massage cream
2.5g palmers coco butter firming cream
3.5g bepanthen nappy care ointment

50 pence voucher off Johnsons top to toe wash and babywipes both of which were out of date at new years :( i have popped an email to the organiser and complained :)

Apparently there are quite a few different packs so yours might not have the same stuff

Not a big fan of ecover stuff i will give the vouchers to a friend of mine who uses the stuff and i will use the samples to wash the new baby stuff with :) Not tried the surcare sensitive might try that one something i might use as well as the baby to see if i have a reaction...

loopy

Mine was a breast pad, a tiny bottle of Palmers cocoa butter and tons and tons of leaflets!!!

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"