End of 2WW.Strange period pains in left pelvic area

Petes Angel

Reaction score
My AF came yesterday after days of cramping and symptom spotting. Few hours later I started having dis weird throbbin/thuggin pain in my left pelvic area. Quite unlike any period pain I have ever had. The pain gets worse when I get out of bed or am walking about. It causes an achey feeling down my left hip and i feel like sumtin is pulling my left side. This is really worrisome! Anyone ever experienced it before? This cycle I "did everything" I needed to including taking Folic Acid and Vitamins. Pls can someone help with suggestions?
Thanks!!!

have you ever had ovarian cysts hun??
It kinda seems like how I feel when I have one

I have never really tested for that. I have had scans done some years back but nothing wrong came up(not that they wete actually testing for that though).
I started feeling this kind of pains but in my right side. This was immediately after my honeymoon long before AF was due and I put it down to the enthusiastic bd'ing. I'v never felt it during my period.Its feels like a severe form of ovulation cramps!

It sounds like a cyst to me...that is usually how I feel when one ruptures. I always heard we all get a few at some point...so unless this happens a lot, I don't think it's anything to be concerned about, although I know it is quite painful.
Mine usually happen around the time of AF as well.

Thanks so much! I was so worried. No this is the first time i cramped on that side during AF. It stopped on the 4th day. I hope it doesnt happen again though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->