end of april due dates updated with list

snoopchick82

Reaction score
Im due 27th april its scary how quickly its gone...
Im now in the nesting stage u can actually eat ur dinner off my kitchen floor lol...
How is everyone else doing.. Im still suffering with a cold and cough and lucky to be getting 4 hours sleep a nite..
My bump has gone all heavy too but watching it move is amazing i didnt have that with dd didnt feel much with her spent most of the time up the hospital being montitored...
Hope u all well and still enjoying being pregnant lol

Heres a list of our due dates ladies if i have missed anyone out just give me a shout

19th April 2013

MrsClark24

20th April 2013

princessBoo
candycurls
rooster100

22nd April 2013

maggie111
Smanderson
Christylove#

23rd April 2013

ecavey
Tawn
conundrum

25th April 2013

Rainkat
ReadytoMum

26th April 2013

Hadynsmummy
sally_d
louise-H'08
sjminimac

27th April 2013

Snoopchick82
Thegoodtwin
clairefairy

28th April 2013

dollface85
Lulu1982
Karenesque9

29th April 2013

julesjules100

30th April 2013

feff
jennyj
mrssmartie
Starshinebby

1st May 2013

Chellibelle

2nd May 2013

lovely35

3rd May 2013

Rozz1e1

4th May 2013

lpjkp
Charmed
5th May 2013

whit.

Im not due end of April..but very beginning of may, the 3rd lol! and I know what you mean about nesting! Iv been trying to resist hoicking furniture around...iv done a bit but not loads and loads lol! Enough to get a lecture from hubby lol!! xxxx

Ive got a wedding to go to on 4th may so ill either be a mum of 2 or ready to explode lol... Yeah my oh keeps teeling me off for doing too much bit i cant just sit around and do nothing my dd is painting her daddy a pic and im sitting here thinking mmmmm i could hoover her bedroom and sort out her toys lol

Ive got a wedding to go to on 4th may so ill either be a mum of 2 or ready to explode lol... Yeah my oh keeps teeling me off for doing too much bit i cant just sit around and do nothing my dd is painting her daddy a pic and im sitting here thinking mmmmm i could hoover her bedroom and sort out her toys lol

lol!! xxx

I'm due 30th of April!:) I can't believe how fast it's gone either lol, I can still remember every single detail of the day I found out :haha: I haven't started nesting yet, but I'm starting to want to get organised with lists and everything! Which just makes me worry more because it's all written down for me to see :haha:

Haha u wanna see my fridge covered in lists but times of day with what to do and what needs to be done.... I remember finding out i was pregnant again we were shocked as it took us 8 years to fall with my dd...

I'm the same everytime I find a notebook and flick through there's lists of baby things I have, baby things I have to buy, names lol! Wow that's a long time, congrats:) do you know if you're having a boy or girl?

I'm due April 25th and the nesting has hit full force. It's driving me crazy though as I have SPD and if I'm on my feet more than 10 minutes I'm in agony for the rest of the day. I'm off work, stuck at home looking at all the things I wish I could do.

Poor dh, my latest obsession is selling things on our local used classifieds. I feel the need to clear things out and I can do that from the couch :haha:

I'm the same everytime I find a notebook and flick through there's lists of baby things I have, baby things I have to buy, names lol! Wow that's a long time, congrats:) do you know if you're having a boy or girl?

We having another girl so we pretty much got everything phew lol....
Ouch spd i get pain standing up for long periods where i have to sit and relax for a while.... Im having a major clear out we live in a 2 bedroom flat and havent got alot of rikm

I am due 4/28 and my belly is soooo tight and uncomfortable. Our baby boy Elijah moves and stretches so much I feel like I have no more room for him!! Also my back aches and I am just overall uncomfortable, not sleeping etc. This is my first and I feel like my bump is huge!!

Im due 20th April. Usually my house is spotless, today is the exception, got a cold and its the perfect excuse to stay in bed and catch up on some sleep, hip problems means I dont get alot at night

Me I'm due on the 26th April and it can't come soon enough for me I'm afraid. Nesting like a crazy thing, but currently signed off as having pains in abdomen and back so another one that is struggling to stand for long periods. Time has dragged it's ass for me since we found out at 4 weeks.

I just wish time would hurry up, I'm super organised for baby and have nothing left to do other than pack my bag which I have everything sitting ready in Tesco bags and then just need to dig out neutral baby outfits from my sons old clothes and I'm done. So can't even occupy myself with buying baby stuff lol.

hi im the same due start may but think be here in april!! preying growing and all ok in there but the full force roll and punches seem good sign! im nesting too xxxx

I have got another 3 scans at least to come got a scan next mon and my gtt on tues then midwife on 13th so that hurries things along abit... I havent brought anything for my hospital.bag yet i took way too much last nite so hoping not to do the same this time lol

Im due 20th April. Usually my house is spotless, today is the exception, got a cold and its the perfect excuse to stay in bed and catch up on some sleep, hip problems means I dont get alot at night

I'm due 20th too. We are team:yellow:
We actually threw away a ton of my little boy's baby clothes before :bfp: :dohh:
So what ever we have we will need to start from scratch.
I prefer to wait to do my baby shop till I reach final 4 weeks... Im just a last minute person:)
Ds still sleeps in our bed so as will be having a party.... :)
I am still working and I am exhausted! LO is already partially engaged and I feel a heavy!!
Loving my bump though - I will miss it!

We actually threw away a ton of my little boy's baby clothes before :bfp: :dohh:
I prefer to wait to do my baby shop till I reach final 4 weeks... Im just a last minute person:)
I am still working and I am exhausted! LO is already partially engaged and I feel a heavy!!

I really wanted to keep the sex a suprise but after pressure from my partner and in-laws I gave in and found out, it has been useful knowing tho, it means the nursary is now ready and my SIL has given me half a shop of clothes that her daughter has grown out of!
Im also still working, aiming to work until 38 weeks but its looking less and less likely ill reach that stage atm, Im a waitress and pregnancy is causing me hip probs which isnt ideal.
Have you organised your hosp and birth plan yet?

Is due on the 28th. I'm a total pregnancy Scrooge with SPD, carpel tunnel and a one year old who doesn't even know the meaning of sleep! Aargh!x

27th here as well! Ive been feeling aweful with back/hip pain. Was admitted to L&D last friday for cramping and contractions and was given terbutaline shot to stop preterm labor. 3rd tri has not been fun for me so far

I'm due April 20th too! I seem to have been waiting for 30 weeks for years! Then just ten weeks to go!

Quick question, I am struggling at work with back and bump pain. I'm a nurse on a very busy surgical ward. I do 13 hour days. I think I might get signed off soon as I'm just not able for them! Haven't even had time to think about nesting! :( anyway I was wondering am I a failure to quit work at 29 weeks? Maybe 30 at a push? Are you girls still working? I'd you are when are you planning on finishing? So many girls in my hospital work to 38 weeks! I just don't know how! Xx

I'm due April 20th too! I seem to have been waiting for 30 weeks for years! Then just ten weeks to go!

Quick question, I am struggling at work with back and bump pain. I'm a nurse on a very busy surgical ward. I do 13 hour days. I think I might get signed off soon as I'm just not able for them! Haven't even had time to think about nesting! :( anyway I was wondering am I a failure to quit work at 29 weeks? Maybe 30 at a push? Are you girls still working? I'd you are when are you planning on finishing? So many girls in my hospital work to 38 weeks! I just don't know how! Xx

Of course you aren't a failure! If there's one thing I have learned from these forums, it is that pregnancy affects everyone differently. I see so many posts from others who are suffering from different symptoms than I am and I feel like many are far worse off. I am planning to work as long as I can, but I only have a desk job and can work from home. It would be completely different if I was working 13 hour shifts on my feet as you are. Please give yourself a break!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->