end of april due dates updated with list

Hi ladies! Such a good idea for a thread as we are not well into the third trimester and can all relate. Good to meet you all! :)

Hi....
i need to go get measured for bras again wish they would stop growing im alot bigger this time then last...
I got some bath soak yesterday and some mum2be sleep mist so gonna give them a try tonight..
Im suffering bad with heartburn at mo cant seem to shift..
Ouch hope u get better soon utis are horrible

Oh my snoopchick, my heartburn seems constant now as well! My MIL told me it meant my baby would have lots of hair when born and I laughed it off till I saw a study was done that actually did say that the vast majority of women who have lots of heartburn DO have babies with a good amount of hair! Will be interesting to see if that is true for us in a few months, huh? lol

My boobs haven't grown any more since first tri, which of course makes me wonder if I will have trouble BF'ing... Ohhh the things I manage to obsess over lol!

Oh my snoopchick, my heartburn seems constant now as well! My MIL told me it meant my baby would have lots of hair when born and I laughed it off till I saw a study was done that actually did say that the vast majority of women who have lots of heartburn DO have babies with a good amount of hair! Will be interesting to see if that is true for us in a few months, huh? lol

My boobs haven't grown any more since first tri, which of course makes me wonder if I will have trouble BF'ing... Ohhh the things I manage to obsess over lol!

I had some heartburn with Savannah but not this bad she came out with a light dusting of red hair which turned blonde soon after...
My mum keeps saying she gonna come out with full head of hair...
U may get a sudden growth later on and boom there they are lol

Great idea for a thread Snoopchick. Looks like there are lots of us who were feeling the same way. I'm so happy to find you ladies <3

Great idea for a thread Snoopchick. Looks like there are lots of us who were feeling the same way. I'm so happy to find you ladies <3

Thank you... I was sitting thinking alot of people had bump buddies and i was feeling a lil down and alone so i thought ill start this up

Iv found sports bras are the most comfortable thing to ware and as they've not got a specific cup size Iv been ok in them the whole way through (so far).
My day has unfortunatly re-enforced the reality that I probably won't make it to 38 weeks before having to go on mat leave, 5 hours at work and I came home tired and in pain, not good when I know I have an 8 hour shift tomorrow, and a 10 hour shift on sat. Oh well I will keep going whilst I can because the thought of not earning terrfiies me!
Has anyone started thinking about the future yet? I still can't imagine what life will be like once this LO arrives, I have all these hopes and aspirations but I can't see them as reality. Im getting a little scared now to be honist, can't believe I'm going to be responisble for some one so small!

Hi lovely ladies, I am due 30th April! Feeling pretty good and enjoying it all at the mo but can't wait to get off the ward at 34 weeks and chill out for a while. We are just starting to get all the nursery stuff sorted now, going to paint in a couple of weeks. Xx

Thank you... I was sitting thinking alot of people had bump buddies and i was feeling a lil down and alone so i thought ill start this up

If you have an extra minute :haha: It would be nice if you could add a list to your first post with names and due dates to help keep track as we get to know each other. I can put one together for you to cut and past if it helps...

Hi ladies! :wave:

Hope I can join. My official due date is May 5th but will be having a c-section at 37-38 weeks so will be an end of April baby!

Hope you're all doing well!

If you have an extra minute :haha: It would be nice if you could add a list to your first post with names and due dates to help keep track as we get to know each other. I can put one together for you to cut and past if it helps...

Ill give it a go tomorrow when i can get on the laptop im on my phone at the moment... But a brilliant idea..

Of course u can join more the merrier...

Im nervous about having two close together but after waiting so long for savannah i feel blessed to be pregnant with Ayana...
It is true what they say the mother instinct is built in to us..

Hi ladies
I am due 27th April, can't wait for maternity leave in just over seven weeks!! Finding it really hard this time round with a toddler. My lo gets his free 15 hours per week come Easter and I can't wait to fit in some extra sleep!!
Nesting has kicked in good and proper last fortnight. My lo has moved in to a big boy cabin bed therefore freeing up the baby furniture, only problem is the bed guard is stuck to cotbed!!! Hoping it will be sorted this weekend though!!
Also we are due tohave the house recarpeted later this month so we have old carpet to fetch up and our bedroom to paint!
Everyone keeps telling me to take it easy but I just can't! In my opinion everything has got to be done and its got to be done now!!! I am a complete control freak/ stress head and I have no idea how my dh puts up with me!!!!

Hi ladies I'm due April 22nd with our first his name is yosef and as much as I love him already I am in no rush to push him out lol

Hello ladies.joining d conversation pretty late...m due April 26th...no nesting symptoms so far...really excited though n also nervous bout d first labor experience!!!!

Hiya everyone

So i had a sad day today and got rid of aload of clothes that i know ill never fit into again just to make room for clothes for Ayana...
We are hoping to be moved by then as we are currently in a 2 bed first floor flat and im finding it a challenge to get up and down the stairs with Savannah...

I have been in pain today with my lady garden been getting sharp pains there and really aching and my back has been terrible today..
Also im a lil constipated too sorry for tmi its just i cant talk to my oh as he has been rolling his eyes lately i guess ive been moaning a lil too much lol...
Hope u lovely ladies have been having a better day x

Hiya everyone

So i had a sad day today and got rid of aload of clothes that i know ill never fit into again just to make room for clothes for Ayana...
We are hoping to be moved by then as we are currently in a 2 bed first floor flat and im finding it a challenge to get up and down the stairs with Savannah...

I have been in pain today with my lady garden been getting sharp pains there and really aching and my back has been terrible today..
Also im a lil constipated too sorry for tmi its just i cant talk to my oh as he has been rolling his eyes lately i guess ive been moaning a lil too much lol...
Hope u lovely ladies have been having a better day x

I hope you feel better. I know how you feel my oh just says you will be okay lol.

Hello All.

I'm due 26th April with a Blue Bump.

Nesting instinct has started the last couple of days for me I think.
Just as my energy starts to deteriorate again.
Got told off by my husband for sorting out the dirty washing in our bedroom at 11pm Wednesday night. That's when it started I think.

My whole house is suddenly rancid IMO.
I like this stage of pregnancy though, I get a nice tidy house at the end of it, for a little while anyway.

Loving the thread!
Hope we are having a good day all
xx

Hi everyone! Can I join? I'm due may 4th with a little boy, and finally join third trimester tomorrow! Eek!x

Thanks for adding the due dates to the front page! :flower:

I had a Dr. appointment this morning, and found out I passed my glucose test!! Hurray!! :happydance: Such a relief! I was dreading the thought of having to do the 2 hour one....!

I'm starting to feel the energy crash again too. I'm noticeably more tired and sleepy again, which is definitely not welcome! I have too much school stuff to get done still, I can't slip back into "zombie mode."

Hi ladies

Can I join also? Expecting our first little boy, due on 29 April by c section x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->