end of april due dates updated with list

Is it just me or is anybody else finding it so hard to find the time to come on here now the babies are getting older?! :haha: hope everyone is doing well!

Ha ha ha yes! I find it hard to do anything anymore! Can't believe how much free time I uses to have!! X

It's so hard, he's rolling now too so can't take my eyes off him ever!! How's the feeding going? DJ takes less than ever :( x

Rooster I feel the same lol! What I would give for just one day of being pregnant again :haha: x

Clever boy, DJ! Elodie's still on her 6 ounces but she's the same, so hard to get her to drink a full bottle now :( think it's the change in weather? She's got a bit of a cough too :( x

Aww bless her :hugs: hope your right! Hate the struggle to feed him :nope: hopefully he will pick up I've gone bak to 3 hourly feeds rather Han on demand but that seems to have upset his sleep routine :dohh:

I wold LOVE him to take 6 oz bottles!!! I think rolling varies with babies some do it 9 weeks but my cousins LO didn't till 6 months! Random eh!? DJ only started this last week or so :shrug:

Aw love him :( is his health visitor or doctor concerned about it at all? If they're not they I wouldn't be! I don't think Elodie will be long rolling, she has tried a few times :thumbup: just haven't did it fully yet!

Aw love him :( is his health visitor or doctor concerned about it at all? If they're not they I wouldn't be! I don't think Elodie will be long rolling, she has tried a few times :thumbup: just haven't did it fully yet!

That's how he started too will probably only be a week or two till she fully goes over :happydance:

They say they don't worry till they drop two centiles! Feels like they are saying he has to be skin n bone before they do anything :cry: so stressful :nope:

Faff how's Elodie? Hope she's being a good girlie for you? DJ is the thing so bad :( but putting on weight better since we stopped one of his meds :)

I keep forgetting to update on here lol! Stress, stress and more stress lately :wacko: she's fine thank you! She's not bad lol, trying to get her to settle on her own now because it got the point she was screaming when I was rocking her to sleep :( sometimes she goes off fine but other times it's a big struggle, she's been happier since I've been doing it though because she's getting more sleep through the day :thumbup: how's DJ doing? Oh bless him, Elodie's been so good with hers I've been very very lucky! That's good about him and his weight, how much does he weigh now? Elodie was 14.7 and. A half last week :)

I keep forgetting to update on here lol! Stress, stress and more stress lately :wacko: she's fine thank you! She's not bad lol, trying to get her to settle on her own now because it got the point she was screaming when I was rocking her to sleep :( sometimes she goes off fine but other times it's a big struggle, she's been happier since I've been doing it though because she's getting more sleep through the day :thumbup: how's DJ doing? Oh bless him, Elodie's been so good with hers I've been very very lucky! That's good about him and his weight, how much does he weigh now? Elodie was 14.7 and. A half last week :)

Haha just seen I put the thing rather than teething!! So glad you understand my jibberish lol!!! His teeth are like little buds under the surface now they have grown quite fast but I dunno when they will break through, it hurts when he chews my nose now (I know, weird lol) seems like everyone's baby is easy but mine these days lol he still won't sleep through and cries all the time and fusses lots. Never mind, I love him so much it's enough for me when he smiles or cuddles into me :cloud9:

Glad Elodie is being good for you, this self soothing sounds good :thumbup: how do you do it? Wow she's a fab weight he was 13lb10 on Wednesday last week lol he's always been small though so I think it's just how he's always gonna be :shrug:

What's stressing you Hun? Hope it's not college? You start soon eh? X

Feff I decided to leave BnB ill pm my email if you wanna look me up on fb would be great to stay in touch. If not it was lovely chatting with you, all the best for the future I hope college goes well and hugs to Elodie x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->