end of april due dates updated with list

Bathed Elodie before bed and she slept from 9 until 4.17am :happydance: most sleep I've had in ages! Wahoo!

Bugger just lost whole reply :dohh: tried to attach pic of bath time nod it wouldn't go :growlmad:

Glad the bath worked :happydance: have you tried johnsons bedtime bath? It's fab!, :thumbup: I love it too haha :rofl:

Don't worry about friends Hun they will get over it :thumbup: I have similar drifting issues but coz they would love a family but not able to...well don't seem to be happening :nope: I'm hoping they will come round though :thumbup: another friend of mine is so not into babie but made such a massive effort I'm gonna spoil her rotten when she has a bubs too lol

That is a lot of milk but some babies need more for some reason, have you tried hungry baby milk? I can't remember? DJ is now below 25th centile but my sis says there is a high energy milk he can have if they get worried about him so I'm going to try and relax a bit about his feeds, feels lme I'm always trying to feed him up poor boy :dohh:

I'm always doing that :dohh: so annoying!

Yep that's what I use haha! It knocks her out for hours :haha: surprised she's got any sleep in her that's all she's done today because we've been shopping all day lol!

Ah no that's horrible :( hopefully they will, once they see that they can't blame you because it's not your fault! Aw that's nice haha, most of my friends were like that at the beginning but the novelty has worn off now :dohh:

No, I didn't think it was much because my friends son was on about 7 ounces when he was about 6 weeks or less :wacko: I don't really want to keep swapping and changing her milk, especially with her upset belly at the moment :( how much does he weigh now? Elodie was on the 75th last time, but her head jumped from 25th to 75th really quickly lol so perhaps that could happen with DJ? Oh love him, I bet he loves it though :haha: I can't imagine Elodie refusing a bottle :rofl:

Lol just seen auto correct changed and to nod in my last post haha! :haha:

Yeah it's hard to believe they can sleep so much but somehow more sleep in day means more at night :shrug:

Yeah good point no need to keep changing, especially if she is happy to take less...it's so hard to know isn't , every baby is so different. He's 11lb4 I'm hoping he will put good chunk on tis week but then I hope that every week lol how much is Elodie now? DJs head is 95th centile!! Thank god I didn't have to push him out :rofl:

Didn't even realise that haha! I must be that good at understand auto correct mistakes now :haha:

I'm hoping that's true, that's all Elodie (auto correct changed that to elf pie then :rofl: ) has done today! Been flat out bless her.

I know :( I feel like I'm doing stuff wrong all the time because I haven't got a clue :dohh: always second guessing myself! Oh love him, I'm not sure she'll get weighed again Tuesday but last Tuesday she was 11lb 12 :) so she's into 12 pound by now I expect! I wouldn't worry too much about DJ's weight, perhaps he's just settled at taking little amounts now and is happy? Easier said that done I know :dohh: oh god hahaha imagine that! :rofl: it doesn't bear thinking about lol, my friend said someone she knows had a 10lb odd baby not long before I had Elodie and I saw her up the baby clinic the other day and Elodie looks massive compared to her now! So perhaps that's what DJ is like?

Did you have a nice weekend? :flower: I went mad in the next clearance shop on the 3-6 month stuff, got home and realised she's gots a stupid amount of stuff that size anyway :dohh: I'm going to have to take it back, £50 worth that she'll hardly wear if she keeps growing like she is :wacko:

Wow nearly another week down :wacko: where does the Time go?!? I can't believe I not been on here in days :dohh:

:rofl: elf pie :rofl: love auto or react sometimes :haha::winkwink:

Omg I went to slimming world today and I'm horrified how much weighti stil have extra about 2 stone from per preg and 4 from target weight :blush: ground swallow me now what a Heffa :haha::blush:

Oooohhh jealous of your shopping I love next stuff am thinking DJ needs to go up to 3-6 month stuff soon his feet are starting to push the ends of 0-3 but the 3-6 is huge on him :haha: I keeP buying the dinosaur onesies in he next size lol lol I love them so much on him :blush: had them in newborn, up to 1 month 0-3 and tempted to get again :blush::dohh:

DJ is now 11lb12oz and below 25th centile but hv said she not worried so I gotta go with that I guess :shrug: how is Elodie doing? Is she ok with reduced feeds? How much is she now? Defo don't buy too much in each size.....ok I'm giving advice I can't take haha!

Any news on your course yet? X

Lol tell me about it! Time goes so quick!

Haha don't worry, at least you have an excuse lol I bet some people there have that much weight to lose who haven't had babies recently! :haha:

Only bad thing about next things are that it's so expensive! :dohh: good quality things for your money though, and adorable :haha: Elodie had little ballerina outfit from there off my aunties friend and it's so cute! Was £18 though! Haha oh love him, I bet he looks adorable in them :cloud9:

I suppose it's good if the health visitor isn't worried! He's still gaining even though it might be slowly so I would try and not take much notice of the centile chart and that, it probably makes you worry more! She's okay thank you, thought she had a ear infection the other day though so I asked the health visitor about it because she was due her injections and she said it doesn't sound like a ear infection but it sounds like a virus or teething :wacko: she's still pulling on her ear and chewing her fist a lot so I'm not sure :( she's always ill bless her! I upped her feeds back up, she was absolutely screaming for more it was horrible so I make 6 now and if she doesn't drink it all then she doesn't drink it! She was 12lb 3oz and a half on Tuesday :) How's DJ?

I had an email off them saying they received my forms on the 27th June and it could take 4-6 weeks for them to process it and register me so it's just a waiting game now really :(

Have you done anything nice this week? It's supposed to be a heat wave for a fortnight now :happydance:

Aww bless her it does sound like ear infection or teething is it possible for them to start this soon? Poor bubba :nope: I agree if she don't take it there's no worries and if she does she must need it, she growing so well :flower: DJ is eating better now new meds kicked in but still taking just 24 oz a day in various quantities sometimes he'll take 6 oz over an hour and other times it takes an hour to get him to take 1oz :dohh:

I think your right I need to forget the centile rubbish and feed when he's hungry :thumbup: I think I worry cos he been through so much poor bubba :nope: hopefully he will continue to get better with feeds as meds kick in more :thumbup:

Great news they have your forms you can relax and forget about it for a few weeks and concentrate on enjoying Elodie :happydance:

I went to a baby group on Wednesday was super cringey singing wheels on the bus hahaha!! But by the end I got we'll into it :blush: poor DJ was tired and got grumps by the end but he was loving the songs for a bit :thumbup:

Ohh and my sis had to drag me away from the dinosaur onesies today :haha: looking forward to some lovely weather :happydance: have you anything planned for the weekend? Not sure what were up to probs enjoying the weather in the garden mostly x

Yeah it's possible but not common, she likes to be awkward like her mam :winkwink: hmm it doesn't really sound like there's anything wrong, perhaps he's going through a growth spurt or just finished one and I platoing (think that's how you spell it!)

I know love him :( he's a strong bubba! Yeah hopefully!

Yeah I'm glad I at least know now, that's one thing I don't have to worry about until the course starts, and then that's all I'll be worrying about :winkwink:

Haha oh god, reminds me of work experience! I was in a nursery and they put the music on and everybody was dancing and I was just stood there swaying my arms :rofl: so embarrassing! Perhaps it was just your singing :winkwink:

Haha just buy them on the sly and say that they're his old ones that still fit him! Nobody will ever know :winkwink: me too :thumbup: I'm not sure yet, probably end up going shopping tomorrow lol as usual :haha: I expect most of my friends will be having a drink because of the sun, one of my friends has tonsillitis and the other has a birthday party :( I wish I could drive, at least I could go places then! X

Ugh too HOT!! :wacko: our bedroom is like an oven :nope: don't think we will get much sleep between the heat and the bubs :dohh:

Ahh yeah growth spurt...although I'm noticing lots of things get blamed on them haha how is she now?

Haha yeah my singing does usually result in tears :winkwink: lol I like your thinking :haha: no one needs to know about the onesie :haha: they might guess when he is still wearing it next year :rofl:

You should defo learn Hun it gives you so much freedom and you will need it as Elodie gets older :thumbup:

I managed to stay away from the shops for a whole day :o

Tell me about it, I am boiling!! Not used to weather like this in wales :haha: I put the baby in a vest and pyjama trousers last night because its so warm!

It's good to have something to blame it on though :winkwink: she's better now thanks but still pulling her ears and chewing her fists and dribbling CONSTANTLY so I think it is teething :( literally if I don't put a dribble bib on her then her clothes get drenched :haha: how's DJ with his new meds now?

LOL I'm sure you could get around it somehow, blame it on OH? Seems the most sensible option :winkwink:

Yeah I'm going to ASAP :) I bought a theory disk last night so I'm going to revise that soon, and my provisional is back :) want to try and get as much as I can out of the way before my course starts!

I didn't :rofl: but Elodie didn't have anything! I think she would have in matalan though because the shoes in there are stunning, but she decided to poo instead :thumbup: :haha:

It's impossible to know what to put them in at night isn't t cos temp drops but don't want them too hot either :wacko: we put him in a vest last night but even then he was too hot :nope: right now he is just in his nappy and sleeping soundly but I dunno if hats ok for night time :dohh:

Awe poor bubba teething so early :nope: but at least you know what it is :thumbup: no signs of DJ teething yet :shrug: maybe he's a late bloomer lol his new meds are much better a bugger to give but much more effective, he only down side is his old meds made him sleepy so no he is sleeping way less :dohh:

Lol he gets blamed for a lot so I don't think anyon wold notice one more thing haha :winkwink:

Good plan and practise as much as you can, would your mum take you out? My dad took me poor bugger but I passed first time :thumbup: then again a had 4 accidents in the first year lol not so great :wacko:

I'm really gonna have to pack away his 0-3 month stuff now, was trying to eak it out a bit more but seeing how well the 3-6 fits shows he's so ready for it now :thumbup:

Hi girls! Hope all is well!
Samaderson I agree! It's hard to know what to do with them at night!
Bjorn is fitting 3-6 month now and some 3-6 months is too small!
He is 12 weeks today!
Feff, Bjorn dribbles all the time too! And chews on his hand like a dog chews a chew toy!
Your avatar pic is too cute!
He is mostly good, still kind of cries alot! Sleeps quite well some nights and terribly other nights! He slept 11pm-5am straight last night! Still EBF
Smiling and giggling loads!

Lol it really is a cute avatar! Well done for keeping at he ebf! It's not easy from what I hear, cheaper though eh, formula is expensive :wacko: how much does he weigh now Hun? Sounds like he is growing well :thumbup:

Elodie's just in a vest and swaddled in thin blanket now but earlier when she was in her carry cot in the pram she was in a vest and play suit thing and was sweating from head to toe :( I haven't got a clue what to put her in tonight!

I think it's just that Elodie's an early bloomer lol! A very early one :dohh:

Yeah I think my dad will take me, he probably will poo his pants though haha :rofl: I'm not the most sensible person so god help me driving :thumbup:

Elodie has got so much 3-6 stuff it's ridiculous :dohh: she's never going to get wear out of them!

Wow I can't believe Bjorn is that old now rooster! Hope everything is well with you :) thank you both, I love that photo of her lol :cloud9: I'm glad he sleeps well for you! Elodie does that, I can see tonight being bad though because it's so warm :(

Have put Bjorn to sleep in just a nappy tonight! It's been so hard to decide what to do but my room is like a sauna!
On another note anyone lost the last bit of baby weight? I still have 8lbs left to lose and it won't budge! Xx

Elodie was just in a vest and swaddled last night, my room thermometer said it was 24 in my bedroom :dohh: I was boiling! I weighed not long ago and I was 9.11 which is near enough what I was pre pregnancy but my belly is still all wobbly and saggy so I just need to exercise now and tone :thumbup: I just love biscuits and chocolate too much :haha: x

Ok I hv now replied 3 times and its not sticking! Wtf!

Feff Hope you and Elodie are ok and not suffering too much in the heat. spell check changed feff to Geoff haha!

Rooster hope Bjorn is well and being a good boy x

Lol it's probably your phone Smanderson! We're fine thanks, she's getting used to it now I think :) hope you and DJ are okay! Haha Geoff :rofl: x

Is it just me or is anybody else finding it so hard to find the time to come on here now the babies are getting older?! :haha: hope everyone is doing well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->