End of April Testers / Support System!!! Xmas/NYE Babies

I'll be praying for you smille!!! Maybe dh won't have his undies in a wad... get all spiced up for him...turn on some music, light some candles and turn up the heat.... ok so that NEVER works for me.. my dh just looks at me like I'm stupid and laughs.. Needless to say I end up going to bed pi$$3d off!!!

I offered him a massage but I could tell he was trying to mentally prepare hinself lol. After his massage he gave in! We're both relieved. I guess I better lay off of him for awhile.

:happydance: yayaya you got some!!!!

AFM : I passed out at 7pm, DH got nothing bahahahah

I'll be praying for you smille!!! Maybe dh won't have his undies in a wad... get all spiced up for him...turn on some music, light some candles and turn up the heat.... ok so that NEVER works for me.. my dh just looks at me like I'm stupid and laughs.. Needless to say I end up going to bed pi$$3d off!!!

I offered him a massage but I could tell he was trying to mentally prepare hinself lol. After his massage he gave in! We're both relieved. I guess I better lay off of him for awhile.

:happydance: yayaya you got some!!!!

AFM : I passed out at 7pm, DH got nothing bahahahah

Haha poor guy

blech i feel like crap tonite. super queezy, and had dizzy spells today off and on.. its weird.. i didnt test this morning.. didnt want to see another bfn..

blech i feel like crap tonite. super queezy, and had dizzy spells today off and on.. its weird.. i didnt test this morning.. didnt want to see another bfn..

Your chart looks nice. When is af due?

This heartburn is gonna be the death of me!!! If I'm not pregnant then I'm going to Dr to get medicine!!! Lol not complaining just trying to remain positive!!! Hoping my temp stays up!!

This heartburn is gonna be the death of me!!! If I'm not pregnant then I'm going to Dr to get medicine!!! Lol not complaining just trying to remain positive!!! Hoping my temp stays up!!

Your chart looks great too. I'd give anything to have heart burn or nausea due to pregnancy right now :-(

I'm hoping that mine is from a hopeful pregnancy!!! I keep getting negatives... but I will remain positive until the ugly witch decides to show her face!!!

My left eye has been twitching all morning and it's driving me crazy. I know it's not a pregnancy symptom...way too soon.

OMG 4 days late and no AF, I am annoyed

Is it possible you O'd late? If so there may be a chance that if you dtd in time you might have caught it.

I have no clue when I O'd, but I do know I have the CD8-CD18 covered :happydance: , if I O'd after that (which I received all -) then I am not grrrrrrr :devil:

But calculating as CD18 if I o'd I would be 14DPO, I should of have a + by now

Omg do you ladies see it :happydance: omg omg omg i knew it

https://i1077.photobucket.com/albums/w467/tc171005/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-04/20150429_195408_zpseyc35zhr.jpg

https://i1077.photobucket.com/albums/w467/tc171005/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-04/20150429_201920_zpseo0rdn5c.jpg

The calculator is sating 1/2/2016 for me from the 1st day of my last period :)) prego buddies

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->