• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

End of April Testers / Support System!!! Xmas/NYE Babies

But I can tell you this, this stupid ass clomid has had me up 2 nights so far every hour on the hour, waking up in puddles of sweat, clothes thrown all over the room, ceiling fan on, windows open, box fan in window and still dripping sweat for hours.

OMG horribel

Omg that's terrible. At least you're done with it. I hope for a better night sleep for you.

Dont think that its not working!! My last dose was Saturday and the night sweats and hot flashes just started 2 nights ago!!!

OMG I am so glad its over

AF FINALLY came! Thank goodness I can move on from a hellish month.

Smile glad you can move on. I'm on day 3 of my femara dose..

We have had a rough few days here. Friday a coworker of mine collapsed and dies in the ambulance on the way to the hospital, he was 27. Then Saturday we discovered that we are having some sort of problem with our septic system, we had a bunch of water come up in the bathtub, no sewage luckily. But we can't are having trouble getting to our tank, it is under the friggin deck about 18 inches, the boneheads that lived here before us expanded the deck over the tank.... So we are still tying to get the ice under the deck melted so we can get to the cover. Hopefully we can get to it tomorrow, so they can come and pump it and figure out wtf is going on...
Needless to say its been a rough few days, luckily I'm not oing for a few more days!!!

We have had a rough few days here. Friday a coworker of mine collapsed and dies in the ambulance on the way to the hospital, he was 27. Then Saturday we discovered that we are having some sort of problem with our septic system, we had a bunch of water come up in the bathtub, no sewage luckily. But we can't are having trouble getting to our tank, it is under the friggin deck about 18 inches, the boneheads that lived here before us expanded the deck over the tank.... So we are still tying to get the ice under the deck melted so we can get to the cover. Hopefully we can get to it tomorrow, so they can come and pump it and figure out wtf is going on...
Needless to say its been a rough few days, luckily I'm not oing for a few more days!!!

Omg so young! That's really sad.

That sounds so horrible. I hope they can figure it out today. Boy you really are having a bad week. I hope it gets better for you :hugs:.

Oh no very sad news!!! This girl I use to baby sit for went to a sweet 16 birthday party over the weekend and after the party ended, there was a shooting outside of the YMCA and she was shot and killed.
This world is coming to nothing special anymore :nope:

Who bulids on top of the tank, :dohh: I hope it thaws soon for you!! I am sure you will be ready to let some steam off when the O comes :haha:

Oh no very sad news!!! This girl I use to baby sit for went to a sweet 16 birthday party over the weekend and after the party ended, there was a shooting outside of the YMCA and she was shot and killed.

Who bulids on top of the tank, :dohh: I hope it thaws soon for you!! I am sure you will be ready to let some steam off when the O comes :haha:

That's so heartbreaking. I remember living in Cinci and every day on the news there was a shooting. This world has become an ugly place. Our kids are dying too young.

That's so heartbreaking. I remember living in Cinci and every day on the news there was a shooting. This world has become an ugly place. Our kids are dying too young.

My DH and higher wigs at his company keep talking about relocating us, OMG I want to so bad because of that statement. Cincinnati's crime rate is rapidly moving up! I am honestly scared

My DH and higher wigs at his company keep talking about relocating us, OMG I want to so bad because of that statement. Cincinnati's crime rate is rapidly moving up! I am honestly scared

That's exciting! Where to? We miss that there was so much to do in Cincinnati but the crime was out of control, you're right about that. I got lost and ended up in Avondale once. ..not a neighborhood you want to be lost in.

That's exciting! Where to? We miss that there was so much to do in Cincinnati but the crime was out of control, you're right about that. I got lost and ended up in Avondale once. ..not a neighborhood you want to be lost in.

OMG I grew up in Norwood, Avondales neighborhood lol

The are talking about Lexington, KY :shrug:

We lived right outside of Norwood.

We lived right outside of Norwood.

Such a small world!!

I had to quit charting my temps because of this stupid clomid. I mean night terrors, night sweats, up every hour, and waking up in between 3am-4:30am. I am so freaking annoyed and ready for a good night sleep.

MIL and I still aren't talking. DH and his mother are in a feud now because of how she is treating me, well I should say treating my DD.

I had to quit charting my temps because of this stupid clomid. I mean night terrors, night sweats, up every hour, and waking up in between 3am-4:30am. I am so freaking annoyed and ready for a good night sleep.

MIL and I still aren't talking. DH and his mother are in a feud now because of how she is treating me, well I should say treating my DD.

Did they increase you dose? Did you have these problems before?

Im sorry girl :hugs:. Your mil needs to get her head out of her @$$ and be happy for her son. She should be proud of him for being a man who steps up to raise a child when he doesn't have to. If she can't accept his life with you and you dd then f her.

I went through a similar situation with my mil at first. When she found out her son was dating me and that I was pregnant she flipped saying I wasn't welcome and he needs to go live his life. He told her she either needs to accept me and the baby or miss out. She still takes jabs at me but I get smart right back. I don't need her sh!t.

Im sorry girl :hugs:. Your mil needs to get her head out of her @$$ and be happy for her son. She should be proud of him for being a man who steps up to raise a child when he doesn't have to. If she can't accept his life with you and you dd then f her.

I went through a similar situation with my mil at first. When she found out her son was dating me and that I was pregnant she flipped saying I wasn't welcome and he needs to go live his life. He told her she either needs to accept me and the baby or miss out. She still takes jabs at me but I get smart right back. I don't need her sh!t.

No I've never had these issues before and my dosage is the same. I've been up for almost 3 hours now ugh i have no clue! !

But that's what he basically told his mom. I told him that i don't needa fake woman in my life

No I've never had these issues before and my dosage is the same. I've been up for almost 3 hours now ugh i have no clue! !

But that's what he basically told his mom. I told him that i don't needa fake woman in my life

That's weird that all of a sudden you're having all of these crazy side effects. After all of this, I sure do hope it's your lucky month.

That's weird that all of a sudden you're having all of these crazy side effects. After all of this, I sure do hope it's your lucky month.

Thank you!!! Isn't it weird?!?! I was kinda thinking to myself that maybe the meds are doing the right thing this month and it will actually work !!! FX'D!!!! Now my DD woke up with a temp, no school means no work, thank god, back to bed!!!

Sounds like they are actually working this time. FX'D for you. Aww I hope your baby feels better soon!

Sounds like they are actually working this time. FX'D for you. Aww I hope your baby feels better soon!

I took at test this morning and seen a smiley face, but it wasn't the O one, it was the one that comes before the big O, so I believe tomorrow I will get the highest peak :happydance:

Time to start :sex:

I took at test this morning and seen a smiley face, but it wasn't the O one, it was the one that comes before the big O, so I believe tomorrow I will get the highest peak :happydance:

Time to start :sex:

That's great! I hope you catch that egg! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"