End of February Testing Thread - Welcome back January Testers and welcome new comers!

Well I understand feeling nervous, especially after all that you have been through, but just try to remember that worrying does not change the outcome of anything.
I get it, I mean, I am a totally panic attack having, anxiety ridden, control freak. I spend my day worrying about everything. But it's OK to let yourself feel happy and hopeful at this moment. It also won't change the outcome of anything, and it will feel much than fear and anxiety!

Thanks Emily, that helps. Hard to remember sometimes but helps when I can.

Kyla - you should try an opk if you have any left just for shnits and giggles and see if it comes out positive?

I'm so excited for the BFPs popping up in this thread! All of you ladies deserve it soooo much :hugs:

Even though I'M not preggers, I get to deal with pregnancy/delivery!! Last night I rescued a pregnant mama stray kitty who is ready to burst any day! I will keep her and her babies until they are 8 weeks old, vaccinate and deworm the babes and adopt them out, then have mama spayed/vaccinated and adopted out too!

HCG came back at 87! Happy with this number bc I think I was only 11dpo or so yesterday, going back for second reading tomorrow afternoon and will find out results Friday! yay! :)

First of all...holy crap I can not keep up with you guys! Obviously when I get off work I HAVE to read the whole thread or I could miss things like BFPs! Congrats!!!! So excited for you! I love all these BFPs :) Giving us all hope!

So, I got my positive opk tonight...yay! We "BD'd" 2 nights ago and are doing another tonight, I will probably O tomorrow.

I know that I've seen questions about which opks to use, so I thought I'd share this info. First of all, let me say that I took opk tests at 6pm tonight and they were both (Clearblue Digital and Wondfo) negative. That was after not peeing for several hours. The ones in the picture were all done at 10pm. I only had one digital left so I decided to do the Wondfo first. The first one was really light, so I did another to be safe. I walked away and came back to one that wasn't quite positive and another that was. So I did one more and decided to do the digital. It was positive! So, I just wanted to show you guys the difference between the 3 Wondfo tests...same urine, all within seconds of each other. These things play with your mind! lol

Attachments

• IMG_2088.jpg
    IMG_2088.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 2
So, I got my positive opk tonight...yay! We "BD'd" 2 nights ago and are doing another tonight, I will probably O tomorrow.

I know that I've seen questions about which opks to use, so I thought I'd share this info. First of all, let me say that I took opk tests at 6pm tonight and they were both (Clearblue Digital and Wondfo) negative. That was after not peeing for several hours. The ones in the picture were all done at 10pm. I only had one digital left so I decided to do the Wondfo first. The first one was really light, so I did another to be safe. I walked away and came back to one that wasn't quite positive and another that was. So I did one more and decided to do the digital. It was positive! So, I just wanted to show you guys the difference between the 3 Wondfo tests...same urine, all within seconds of each other. These things play with your mind! lol

Julie, thank you for posting this! My Wondfos looked even darker than that on Saturday but I kept thinking they were negative! Since they got lighter on Sunday going forward, I am super confident now that Saturday was my positive OPK! I love this thread! Someone is always here to help when needed! :flower:

Sooo I took my temp, did and OPK and a dollar tree test this morning.

Temp: 36.87 C or 98.36 F

OPK- Negative

Dollar tree test- negative

No i'll have to get one later, i'm going to go to the doc for blood work today

tested with second urine of the morning, didn't hold it very long? when I tested yesterday i'd been holding it awhile. but I did the dollar tree test with FMU and it was negative so I don't get it?

Right now I would try to bank on diluted urine or just a lower hcg!! You're still very early DPO, try to stay positive!! Xo

Thanks i'm trying. I really felt it yesterday! Boobs are sore, lower back is still sore, feeling all around crappy. Argh I can't stand this! This shouldn't be so complicated!!!

Digitals are renowned for needing a higher hcg. I tested with a FRER and then a digital 2 days later. Do a FRER hun and go from there. When were you due AF?

Tuesday! I'm just going straight to the source, getting blood work done. That sh*t doesn't lie!!

Julie, thank you for posting this! My Wondfos looked even darker than that on Saturday but I kept thinking they were negative! Since they got lighter on Sunday going forward, I am super confident now that Saturday was my positive OPK! I love this thread! Someone is always here to help when needed! :flower:

No problem! I've had that happen to me before as well. I feel like if you don't test exactly at the right time, it doesn't turn the same color. Judging by my pic, even at the same time it isn't always the same color, it depends on the test! So complicated! lol Glad I could help! I love them because they are cheap. From now on I think I will use the cheap ones until they start getting darker and then use the digital so I don't waste the digitals...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->